• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Kira growled the tiger-shifter, ears back. "Apologies, Dante, he's new and supposed to be listening to me. Lucas, we're leaving Luna alone and letting the actual healer of the pack do his thing without interruption."

@loyalwolf @Lucas Shadow

Last edited by a moderator:
"Stop it! Both of you! Lucas, do not speak to Dante that way, I trust him with my life. And Dante, please, we do not need a fight sparked between you two!" She growled

Well when they come to kill you and your baby don't call me for help cause I am trying to help. If you want the sane thing happen to you and your baby like mY parents and Samantha and my son then fine with me. I will be going with kira. Lucas started to shed tears then he turned around and transformed into the brown wolf(my fathers wolf) and went to the edge of the forest and waited for kira

Luna growled after him. "Damn, so much drama... You ready Dante?" She looked at him

Don't you growl at me cause I'm trying to help you if you know what I went throw how much wolves and cubs I tried to save then you will understand why I act so. I guess you will like to me lucky number 26.

Kira's paws pounded the ground and she bounded after him, slowing as she neared the brown wolf. "Follow me, stick close, and for God's sake, try not to piss me off. I've had enough shenanigans for one day. Luna's child is Luna's child- not yours. Trust me when I say she's a strong enough wolf to look after herself and her own family. In fact, just for harassing her and Dante, you're going to your den without dinner. If you want to hunt something, you're eating it cold." She reached the clearing and nodded to a den large enough for him woven of thick ivy and sporting a flat board floor with moss padding over it. "You'll be dry in there until I can sort out better housing. Inside is an oil lantern so right after lighting the flame, shut it." She went to stand in the middle of the clearing just in front of her stream, fire pit, and the cabin built on the other side. "I repeat, shut it after lighting it. I don't want the forest catching fire because you're being an idiot. I don't want to understand why you act so... I don't care that your lucky number is 26. My only job is to serve the pack and by extension keep you in line," Kira added, amber eyes ablaze with anger, "Got it, Tiger?"

@Lucas Shadow

Got it Kira but I don't care if its not my baby its still a baby and the Hybrid Assassins are not human assassins there wolf assassins in particular hybrids like me they left me alive so I could help them find more hybrids like me but I couldn't I ran away I watched 25 wolf mothers and cub be killed imagine my pain especially how my wife was one of them

Jasil said:
Luna growled after him. "Damn, so much drama... You ready Dante?" She looked at him
Dante nodded his head and readjusted Tyr in his arm. "Let go then before that guy make me mad again. Who does he think he is. Anyway please forgive my out burst Luna. He just got to me."

"Can you just shut up long enough for me to think? Honestly back story or not, my only real loyalty is to this pack. If I ever find out that the danger here is you, if you bring anything after us, you will wish these assassins you speak of killed you before you met me." The smiling wolf that existed within camp was gone and replaced with an irritated, deadly calm beast. "I'll bring back dinner. Don't leave the den." Kira flicked her ears angrily before bounding off.

A few minutes of walking later, she picked up on the scent of a wild turkey. Fresh, too, and she prowled after it, staying downwind. The stupid bird was caught in a thorn bush, both tedious and easy for her. Kira waited, pounced, and dragged the dead bird from the thorns back to the clearing. Morphing into her human form, honestly not giving a damn if she was naked, Kira plucked the turkey and skewered it on a spit over the fire pit. She ducked inside her cabin to get some clothes on- a baggy pair of pants and a black tank top- before heading back outside. "Dinner in an hour."

@Lucas Shadow

Lucas then climbs to the top of a tall tree he found in front of the den. (Sorry I was saying I give you my wordand that i am not the treat sorry. )

Luna nodded to Dante "Let's go." She started walking with him "What was he taking about, with wolf pregnancy?"

@loyalwolf

Last edited by a moderator:
Jasil said:
Luna nodded to Dante "Let's go." She started walking with him "What was he taking about, with wolf pregnancy?"
"Well it's not uncommon for wolves pregnancy to be different then human pregnancy. Especially since the child is the son or daughter of an alpha couple. But like I said with out proper examination worrying will do you no good. So relax." Tyr look at Luna with a curious look. "Yay Mrs. Luna relax. Tyr and Dante will make sure your ok no matter what!" He said with an excited grin. @Jasil

"I am not climbing up a tree based on something you're hearing. Get down right now!" Kira morphed into her wolf form, ready to drag him down from the tree if it came to that.

@Lucas Shadow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back