• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Luna ruffled Tyrs hair with an adoring smile. "Okay guys, let's get this over with."

"Then wouldn't it be best to stay here on the ground and fight whatever it is?" She raised a paw, baring her claws in the firelight. "Get your ass down here right now, Tiger!"

Jasil said:
Luna ruffled Tyrs hair with an adoring smile. "Okay guys, let's get this over with."
Dante opened the door to his cabin and put Tyr Down. " go and play pup." He then set up a bed to examin Luna. He brought out an ultrasound machine and set up all the things he need as he waited for Luna.

Its them no them must have another hybrid on there side who actually helps them no no its another hybrid like me he must of locked on to my scent. Kira prepare your self for a fight its gonna be worst in 10 seconds @Moolock

Luna layed back and waited for Dante. "After this i need to find Gabriel."

She put her head back and rested, letting Her healer do what he needed to do

Lucas Shadow] [B]Its them no them must have another hybrid on there side who actually helps them no no its another hybrid like me he must of locked on to my scent. Kira prepare your self for a fight its gonna be worst in 10 seconds [/B][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31914-moolock/ said:
@Moolock[/URL]
However, it wasn't.

It was Heinrich. The snake shifter. "Fuck, is it going to rain," he said aloud, "mother fucking weather today....."

Lucas continued to stay in the tree as the black tiger invisible from the snakes sight. He stays up there and watches kira and the snake. Then he let's out a big roar and thunder rattles the sky and then it all stop and the sky started to clear up however it was at a price. Moments later Lucas fall out of the tree and doesn't move

Kira looked up to the sky, shivering. "Enough of your shit, Tiger, get down here now before I drag you down with my claws sunk into your damned stripped-" She stopped, watching him fall from the tree as the sky cleared. "DAMNIT

@Lucas Shadow

(Sorry I wasn't on today.) Silently Faolin staggered as he shook his head. What? He didn't remember where he was. He sat up. His hammock? Why was he in his hammock? He looked around confused. How come he had ended up in his hammock. He had been with that tiger and Kira and from their he had walked off to drink water because he was dizzy. He had then blacked out now he was in his hammock. Figures.

Nuuch awakens with sudden tunnel vision. "Oh no, it's happening again!" He shouts as he flops on the floor clutching his chest. "I dont understand, aahh!" Scared watching his skin begin to become covered in glacier white fur

(Remember nuuch lost his memory so he doesnt know what a shifter is)

Jasil said:
Luna layed back and waited for Dante. "After this i need to find Gabriel."
She put her head back and rested, letting Her healer do what he needed to do
Dante motioned for Luna to lift up her shirt as he prepared to apply the gel. He then moved the wond to her stomach around to find the small pups" well look at that there is one and it does look more develops then it shows that for sure." He turned the screen to face the mother.

Kira's eyes widened and she took a step back, letting out a distress howl. In a flash, she ran inside to get the only cloth she had and ran back, pressing it over the wound.

@Lucas Shadow

Kira's eyes widened and she took a step back, letting out a distress howl. In a flash, she ran inside to get the only cloth she had and ran back, pressing it over the wound.
Silently Faolin looked up then heard Kira's voice. It was a distress call. He grabbed his herbs then changed into a wolf and ran forward then skidded to a halt besides the tiger as he asked, "What Happened Kira?" He pulled out his herbs as he looked at the cuts then began to apply a poultice quickly waiting for Kira's answer.
@Moolock

loyalwolf said:
Dante motioned for Luna to lift up her shirt as he prepared to apply the gel. He then moved the wond to her stomach around to find the small pups" well look at that there is one and it does look more develops then it shows that for sure." He turned the screen to face the mother.
Luna looked at the screen in awe. "T-that's my baby" she smiled and tears formed in her eyes

Stop we have to get back to camp now. With the little energy left in Lucas he got up on four legs and leaps on two legs with his front legs and let's out a huge thundering roar into the sky and out of no where the cut started to heal and close up . we have to get back to camp now

It will heal Im telling you I need to get to the beach I have to get to the water the blade was laced with poison I have to get to the lake. Lucas then starts to run full speed leaving kira and faolin. Lucas then let's off a huge warning howl to let Luna now that trouble is coming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back