• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Nuuch feels his body changing while screeming in agony. He panics and starts running crashing into the wall and knocking things off the tables until finding the door. Stumbles through the building and crashes outside and starts running in every direction eventually tripping up and falling in the lake. The water to the face allows him to think a little more clear so he swims to the shore, shakes off the water and lets out a very distinctive howl. Then he collapses on the shore and stares off in the distance lost in thought with no idea of what to do

"You're in no condition to run," she barked. "My job is to look after you!- Faolin," she snapped, "Get help, he's loosing blood too quickly."
Looking at the tiger Faolin looked at Kira and stated, "You go after him. I'll get Dante. Although the entire pack heard that warning call." He then bolted off.

Kira nodded to Faolin before hissing and she tore off after him, following up his howl with one of her own. "I THINK IF THEY DIDN'T HEAR THAT WARNING CALL I'LL SHOOT THE DAMNED CAT!" Retaining enough breath to run, the enraged wolf followed him back to camp.

Jasil said:
Luna looked at the screen in awe. "T-that's my baby" she smiled and tears formed in her eyes
"Yes alpha that is your baby. It seem because you and grabriel are both alphas, your baby is developing at an accelerated rate. I would worry to much just try not to stress." He then handed her a paper towel to wipe off the gel. He also print 4 copies of the baby for the ultrasound and gave it to her @Jasil

Mean while Tyr saw and heard Nuuch run out if the cabin. He decided he would go help and mans sure he is ok. He make his way troward Nuuch in human form. The small boy goes up to him and waves. "Hey there mister. Tyr came to see if you are alright? Tyr will try and help you feel better of you feel icky." @Nuuchi

Running up to Dante Faolin stated, "Lucas was injured by something poisonous he's heading to the lake or something like that. Also he says that he was attacked by something." He wasn't looking at Luna as he said this he glanced her out of the corner of his eyes as he stated, "He says this is important. I am sorry for intruding."

@Jasil @loyalwolf

Lucas runs as fast an injured wolf can run and he enters the camp heading towards the beach. He sees tyr and leaps over splashing into the water

Luna sat up. Cleaning herself off she stood. "Let's go boys." She started walking to the door and over her shoulder called out "We never get any rest around here do we?"

Luna went out the door and jogged to the lake carefully "Kira? Lucas?"

loyalwolf said:
"Yes alpha that is your baby. It seem because you and grabriel are both alphas, your baby is developing at an accelerated rate. I would worry to much just try not to stress." He then handed her a paper towel to wipe off the gel. He also print 4 copies of the baby for the ultrasound and gave it to her @Jasil
Mean while Tyr saw and heard Nuuch run out if the cabin. He decided he would go help and mans sure he is ok. He make his way troward Nuuch in human form. The small boy goes up to him and waves. "Hey there mister. Tyr came to see if you are alright? Tyr will try and help you feel better of you feel icky." @Nuuchi
Nuuch looks up weakly. "Hey little guy, you shouldnt be here right now. I dont want to accidentally hurt you. Plus idk how but something bad is about to happen. I can feel it" he says laying his head back down slowly

He then emerges as the black tiger. He sakes off the water and walks over to everyone. Get alpha Luna behind us now. There's trouble coming and we have to protect her. The hybrid killers there coming and they won't expect me to be alive so we have an advantage what ever you do don't let them get to the alpha. Lucas then transforms into the big brown wolf and walk in front Luna.

Lighthouse8477 said:
Running up to Dante Faolin stated, "Lucas was injured by something poisonous he's heading to the lake or something like that. Also he says that he was attacked by something." He wasn't looking at Luna as he said this he glanced her out of the corner of his eyes as he stated, "He says this is important. I am sorry for intruding."
@Jasil @loyalwolf

Dante looked at Faolin and snickered when he said it was Lucas that was hurt. "Figures he would be the one that is hurt. I'm telling you he is nothing but trouble. But no matter what i think of him, i have to help him so just lead, the way I'm right behind you." he grabs the fourth backpack in a row of 8. He keeps them aligned and sorted by different elements and uses. "Alright, this backpack is made just for poisonings and I'm going to need something to burn his injury with." with that he grabbed a small candle and a match. He followed right behind Luna.

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31433-jasil/@Jasil

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31433-jasil/

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31729-lighthouse8477/@Lighthouse8477

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31729-lighthouse8477/

Kira climbs out of the lake behind him, seething. "Tiger- Lucas- Why don't you listen- EVER?! You don't listen, we get into the first mess. You don't listen, again you get sliced up by GOD knows what- Dante for the love of whatever get him patched up, please?!" She sunk her claws into the ground. "I've TRIED to be patient with you and now you're bringing a danger here that I'm not even sure if you being alive would be an advantage to fighting whatever the f*ck is coming!" Chest heaving, Kira dipped her head to Luna, catching her breath. "I'm sorry Luna... I've failed this assignment..."

@Jasil @loyalwolf @Lucas Shadow

Nuuchi said:
Nuuch looks up weakly. "Hey little guy, you shouldnt be here right now. I dont want to accidentally hurt you. Plus idk how but something bad is about to happen. I can feel it" he says laying his head back down slowly

Tyr then saw a Lucas jump over him and let out a scream and run to hug Nuuchi. "Tyr is brave and will protect you, just like Dante does everyone else." he said, trying to act brave and pretend he was comforting Nuuch and not frighten by Lucas. " Nothing bad will happen because everyone here is strong and tyr will fight to help everyone."

Dante and kira I don't need you to help I am good I am a hybrid I heal and the water was to wash the poison. Look I said get ready you will need to.

Kira stormed up to him and shoved her face into his, her amber eyes practically glowing with fury. "What I need to do is protect my pack, the people who let me call them family. YOU brought this danger here, YOU will take it away from here! You want to protect us? Keep whatever this is away from our family and take yourself with it!"

Kira stopped, her energy gone, and returned to her normal posture, keeping her spot firmly between the tiger and the rest of them. "It pains me more than anything to say I've failed an assignment directly from my alpha, but there is no loyalty in your eyes, no dedication in your heart. Those who cannot be trusted have no place here."

@Lucas Shadow

Looking at Kira Faolin looked at Lucas. He sighed then stated, "Lucas slow down please. We all don't understand. You say a bunch of Hybrid wolf things are coming to kill Luna and her unborn child correct? Now if this is true then we do need to worry." He looked at Kira then at Lucas as he stated, "And take it easy on Kira she's had a long day putting up with your...I don't know what to call it so please calm yourself and be calm your not helping the situation." Then Kira blew up like he knew she would all he had said was probably forgotten now. Oh well he had said what he needed to say. He sat and watched for the Tiger's reaction as his eyes pleaded, "Respond gently or this will just escalate to a fight among ourselves." He hoped Luna would step in.

loyalwolf said:
Tyr then saw a Lucas jump over him and let out a scream and run to hug Nuuchi. "Tyr is brave and will protect you, just like Dante does everyone else." he said, trying to act brave and pretend he was comforting Nuuch and not frighten by Lucas. " Nothing bad will happen because everyone here is strong and tyr will fight to help everyone."
Nuuch flinches feeling tyr holding him. "You can.. understand me?" Nuuch then notices everything else that is happening and is in shock. "Tyr, is it?" He asks with concern "none of this is scaring you? I dont get it.. what exactly goes on around here anyway? How is it you know what im saying right now?"

All Luna saw was chaos around her. She felt like she was suffocating. Luna saw Tyr and called to him, "Honey what are you doing out here?!"

When Lucas stood in front of her she was confused, he was yelling about hybrids and protecting her. Kira said she failed and Luna shook her head "You tried."

So many voices, so much noise, too much chaos.

A little voice in the back of her head whispered "You can't protect them"

[QUOTE="Lucas Shadow]Dante and kira I don't need you to help I am good I am a hybrid I heal and the water was to wash the poison. Look I said get ready you will need to.

[/QUOTE]

Dante was now just as mad as when he first met the guy. "Hybrid or not you still need to looked at by a healer. All hybrids can heal, but that doesn't mean you can't die. You are not a god to think your all-powerful and can't get hurt. Also, your attitude is scaring my Pup over there. If you continue scaring him I will inject you with so many drugs you won't be able to speak. If there something out there that is dangerous then you speak in a calm, manner so we can create a plan. This constant rushing and causing panics isn't helping anyone. Also stopping worrying about Luna, she is an alpha and she has a pack right behind her to protect her. If you think we will just let someone came and hurt her, you are crazy." with that he grab Lucas out of the water and gave him a shot of mixed herbs. He then checked the wound and began to clean it properly with aged alcohol, it also was a very painful treatment. ( the wrath of Dante!!!!)

She looked at Faolin, her head pounding "What is going on?" Luna looked around her in a daze, waiting for Faolins answer

Lucas then watches kira .then watches the forest and walk toward it and he stops and transformed into a human and sat on the ground and did ntn

She looked at Faolin, her head pounding "What is going on?" Luna looked around her in a daze, waiting for Faolins answer
Looking at Luna Faolin stated, "The gist is this. Lucas says theirs an elite group of assassins after you he got attacked by one of those assassins. Since he did this Kira believes she failed you which she doesn't want to do. Lucas acting the way he did scared Tyr which angered Dante to say what he said and I am sitting here slightly confused and waiting from orders from you. Need more explanations order everyone to be quiet then ask them what's going on."
@Jasil

"WHAT THE HELL?!" She couldn't take it anymore. "Everyone come here now! Quiet!" Power rolled off her in waves. "This is what we are going to do. Dante, I want you to take everyone younger than 18 and keep them in the main hall, you can block the doors easily in there. Faolin, Kira, and anyone else still left apart from the children will stand with me as we await this enemy. We defend our territory and pack with pride, integrity, and dignity!"

I am gonna listen to kira and go. Lucas then yells into the forest" take me and leave them alone you can get a hybrid master instead of killing an innocent cub and its mother" then four wolves and a man emerge from the forest and walk towards lucas

Looking at Luna Faolin smiled as he thought, "Now theirs the Luna we all respect." He looked at Lucas then gawked. He looked at Luna then at Lucas as he asked, "Should we save him?" He stepped forwards towards the Tiger who was throwing his life away possibly for nothing because evil wasn't to be trusted to keep their word ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back