• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Lucas then kicks his father into the forest then he transforms into the black tiger and instantly the sky get stormy and Lucas gets into a attack stance.

Luna get back now. Lucas gets low and then comes up and roars so loud the thunder rattlesthen the trees and everything in the path of his roar was destroyed. He then walks up to the remains of Jacob and bites off his head. He then says says "your alpha is dead now leave now"

Profoundcactus said:
(God I leave for a bit and everything goes to hell, seriously @Lucas Shadow your character is such any over powered Gary Stu)
She looked over at Dante wangting to keep busy "Do you have anything I can do? Clean? Take out the trash? Bang my head against a wall" @loyalwolf
Nuuchi said:
Nuuch smiles a bit "i remember running...then getting shot with a dart..stuff got blurry." He says trying to remember." Men with these weird masks grabbed me and threw me in a van. Then i remember the occasional flash of looking around the room before getting a shot and drifting off again. Until the last time i came to completely and managed to get off the table. I looked in the mirror and there was a tag in my ear the read 'nuuch' thats why this split is in my ear cuz i panicked and ripped it out. Then men in masks came in and tried putting me down again. Sensing danger i got tunnel vission and then turned into...well this and managed to escape and it wasnt until i got to where luna? Is it? and the other found me that i had turned back into human and started screeming." He explains "then earlier i sensed something was going to happen earlier a changed again and freaked out. Sorry for the mess i left by the way. After that, thats when tyr here found me and was very brave if i do say so." He says with a smile then looking over at dante. "So am i stuck like this? You seem pretty confident in whats happening." He asks concerned
Dante looked at Marina and gave her a weak smile. "At the moment all we can do is sit here and wait. Plus, keep my pup Tyr entertained and not frightened." Tyr pouted at Dante comment. He puffs out his chest and banged it with his little fist. "Tyr is never scared. Tyr is brave and strong!" he yells to everyone. Dante checked and pick Tye up. dante then looked at nuuch and smiled. "well look your safe here and I promise you i will help with you memory once this situation is dealt with. But yes i am confident and no you wont be stuck in wolf form forever. I will have to teach you to control your shifts like i would a small pup." (trust me @Profoundcactus i have been here the whole time and still feel lost) @Nuuchi

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeing the man before him shift into a tiger and change the weather assured remmy of one thing this has to be a dream surely none exist in this world with power to change the very sky's themselves with this new found confidence he strolls casually into the scene towards the once purple haired woman though she might be a wolf now this holds little relevance as dreams tend to blur details

(@loyalwolf I'm almost sure Lucas is a troll)

Marina signed and gave Tyr a smile "I'm sure you're very frightening in you're wolf form, you'll become king of the forest" She said with a small smile.

She felt lost and it was too crowded and the space was too small. She looked down at her hand seeing feathers trying to form on her skin. She covered it trying to hide it trying to control herself. She just needed to breath.

Luna backed up to Kira and Faolin, looking at the mess In front of her. Ignoring the other strange man. Luna wasn't feeling well, her face was on fire. She shifted and in the wolfs place stood a naked and bloody Luna. "Get back inside. I don't care who's cabin, just get your asses in." Her voice was hoarse and she wiped blood off her face with the back of her hand. Without another word she went inside her house and went straight to the bathroom and was sick.

@Lighthouse8477 @Moolock @Alphaius

loyalwolf said:
Dante looked at Marina and gave her a weak smile. "At the moment all we can do is sit here and wait. Plus, keep my pup Tyr entertained and not frightened." Tyr pouted at Dante comment. He puffs out his chest and banged it with his little fist. "Tyr is never scared. Tyr is brave and strong!" he yells to everyone. Dante checked and pick Tye up. dante then looked at nuuch and smiled. "well look your safe here and I promise you i will help with you memory once this situation is dealt with. But yes i am confident and no you wont be stuck in wolf form forever. I will have to teach you to control your shifts like i would a small pup." (trust me @Profoundcactus i have been here the whole time and still feel lost) @Nuuchi
Nuuch smiles, feeling relaxed for the first time. "Thank you so much, whether i am to join your pack or not i will not leave until at the very least my debt is repaid."

Profoundcactus said:
(@loyalwolf I'm almost sure Lucas is a troll)
Marina signed and gave Tyr a smile "I'm sure you're very frightening in you're wolf form, you'll become king of the forest" She said with a small smile.

She felt lost and it was too crowded and the space was too small. She looked down at her hand seeing feathers trying to form on her skin. She covered it trying to hide it trying to control herself. She just needed to breath.
Nuuchi said:
Nuuch smiles, feeling relaxed for the first time. "Thank you so much, whether i am to join your pack or not i will not leave until at the very least my debt is repaid."
dante noded his head at both people. "Trust i feel like both of you would make great additions to this pack. trust me when i saw this pack is strong and has potential to be a powerful forces. Plus, i get the feeling you to will be great addition and i dont hate you. that is something very rare trust me." he then grins at them. (Idk calling someone a troll without proof is ruff but i do have some concerns)

loyalwolf said:
dante noded his head at both people. "Trust i feel like both of you would make great additions to this pack. trust me when i saw this pack is strong and has potential to be a powerful forces. Plus, i get the feeling you to will be great addition and i dont hate you. that is something very rare trust me." he then grins at them. (Idk calling someone a troll without proof is ruff but i do have some concerns)
"I am more than honored to be in your presence" nuuch says proudly. "I hope i live up to and exceed your expectations. Now, anything to do with the time being?"

Kira nodded, gaze blinking over the mess for a moment. She hesitated, flicking her tail asking herself if she should comfort the alpha, but instead settled for heading in. "C'mon Faolin," she muttered, heading to the nearest cabin. It was empty, thankfully as she didn't feel like talking much or feeling anyone's gaze on her pelt. Inwardly she smirked at Luna's comment about pride. It was true, she was a little more prideful than she should be, and decided she'd make an effort to tone it down from here on out. Inside the cabin, a bathrobe hung on a peg, unused and fresh. In fact, the entire cabin looked unused. Kira made a mental note to ask Luna about moving in. After all, she ought to make some effort to embrace the family, she reflected as she morphed into her human form and slid on the bathrobe. Over in the bedroom, the sheets were fresh and smelled faintly of cedar as she climbed in, wariness setting in. She'd gone the day in wolf form non-stop chasing that Tiger maniac around the camp, fighting her own inner battles... mentally and physically Kira was utterly fatigued. She closed her eyes and dreamed a dream she hadn't in a very long time, possibly since she'd left her old pack. She dreamed of flying and for how long she could not say as her sleep as light and too soon it felt the blissful moments were gone. Kira sighed and ran a hand through her dark curly hair, lying awake in the stiff bed.

(@ShadowCrassodon254 Lucas and stuff happened, Kira snapped at Lucas, Luna snapped at the guys that came because of Lucas, Luna asked Kira and Faolin to get inside. Kira left. I have no idea what's going on with Dante, pups, ect.)

Moolock said:
(@ShadowCrassodon254 Lucas and stuff happened, Kira snapped at Lucas, Luna snapped at the guys that came because of Lucas, Luna asked Kira and Faolin to get inside. Kira left. I have no idea what's going on with Dante, pups, ect.)
(decided i didn't want anything to do with that story line thus im hanging with my new friends lol)

Nuuchi said:
"I am more than honored to be in your presence" nuuch says proudly. "I hope i live up to and exceed your expectations. Now, anything to do with the time being?"
dante felt tired and really just want to have calm in the territory at them moment. "well im going to need to go out and find some herbs and medicine when this is over. so you can help with that.that also goes for you Marina considering you look like you need some air asap." @Nuuchi @Profoundcactus

loyalwolf said:
dante felt tired and really just want to have calm in the territory at them moment. "well im going to need to go out and find some herbs and medicine when this is over. so you can help with that.that also goes for you Marina considering you look like you need some air asap." @Nuuchi @Profoundcactus
"it shall be a fun learning experience" nuuch says getting up and ready to go.

(Yes)

Marina smiled clasping her hands together "Can I go now! I can turn right now and scout"

Before she heard an answer she quickly began to shrink, her skin turning to feathers and then there was a Raven shaking it's clothes from her shoulders squawking happily waiting to be let out of the cabin.

shadowz1995 said:
"Do what you got to do love." Victor choked out. He tried to stay as Stoll as possible as she worked him over but when she got to his deeper wounds he couldn't help but flinch or grunt in pain. When she got to his eye, his breath began to cone quicker and shallow. As she sutured, Crimson managed to keep his head still but his hands were clenching so hard that he was drawing blood with his nails.
Kate's hands were steady as she carefully sewed the gaping wound shut. She made fair work of it and held it together with a couple more butterfly bandages to make it more comfortable. She set the needle down, touching up the area around the eye with the warm wash cloth.

Her hands gently found his face again, her finger tips car adding his cheek bones once more, she came close and gently rubbed her nose against him. The gesture was as small and sweet as it was when she did it in her wolf form and she pulled away only to carefully look over his face for any further injury, though as she moved it was clear he'd flustered her again with his affection, her cheeks deep red and burning.

Nuuchi said:
"it shall be a fun learning experience" nuuch says getting up and ready to go.
Profoundcactus said:
(Yes)
Marina smiled clasping her hands together "Can I go now! I can turn right now and scout"

Before she heard an answer she quickly began to shrink, her skin turning to feathers and then there was a Raven shaking it's clothes from her shoulders squawking happily waiting to be let out of the cabin.
dante smiled at his team and then looked at tyr. "Sorry pup but you cant come. how about you go find marco and give him a big kiss for me!" he then sent off tyr to his cabin. he grabbed a backpack and opened the door and began waling. "Alright team let go looking for some good stuff." @Nuuchi @Profoundcactus

"Mmmmm that's some good stuff"remmy chides to himself sitting against the tree facing the water "wish I could remember that dream though"talking to no one in particular becomes a habit after seeing no one for nine years

loyalwolf said:
dante smiled at his team and then looked at tyr. "Sorry pup but you cant come. how about you go find marco and give him a big kiss for me!" he then sent off tyr to his cabin. he grabbed a backpack and opened the door and began waling. "Alright team let go looking for some good stuff." @Nuuchi @Profoundcactus
Nuuch perks up with sudden excitement "alrighty lead the way, i suppose if you had a shoulder bag i could carry sense im kind of stuck in wolf form at the moment" he says somewhat embarrassed

In joy Marina quickly flew out into the forest, feeling much better now that she's able to stretch how her wings. She began searching for herbs, pulling them out from the roots and holding them in her berk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back