Life is hard Isn't it ? [ Romance/Slice of life Roleplay ]

Mayako blushed again as she smiled a little, receiving Anther's multiple kisses, and as she returned them to him as well. The thoughts of her affection for him went through her mind. She had it all along, she just didn't have the confidence to actually say that she wanted to be his girlfriend. After a few more moments, Mayako felt like the dizziness emerging to her needed a break. "Okay, Anther, you're gonna make me feel way too dizzy," Mayako laughed. She looked up at him. "Can I sit up with you?"

"hehe, yeah sure." I pushed myself back up into a sitting position on the couch after being above Mayako for so long. I sort of threw my head back, looking p at the ceiling, just thinking of all that has happened in the past minutes. I can only imagine what Mayako was thinking right now, she was probably racing a million thoughts through her mind, just unlimited possibilities. I threw my head back down and let out a few soft chuckles.

Mayako smiled at him. "It feels like a lot has happened since we met at the music store, right?" she asked, trying to guess what Anther was thinking. "And a lot has happened," she added. It was so unbelievably real, looking back at all that was in the past with him. Mayako gently took his arm into a hug and leaned against Anther's shoulder with her's. She had done this before, but now it seemed...better

"Yeah no kidding, I swear that girl is one of the most important people I will ever meet, except for you of course. But I guess without her I wouldn't have met you, so that has to account for something at least," As she leaned up on my shoulder it felt even better and just more right then it didn't when we weren't 'officially' together. I mean there wasn't a huge difference between being together and how we acted, but this seemed to make a hell of a difference.

"Her name's Shira, and I'll thank her for all of this. In fact, we both'll have to. If she hadn't been there at the music store, I wouldn't be as happy as I am right now," Mayako replied. "Just being around you...it's like there are no worries around anymore, and you're a cute, good-looking guy to boot," she looked into Anther's eyes as she said that, then turned her eyes back to the screen. "You're also fun, and I love that..."

"Well I can't really deny that, but you also have to give yourself some credit. You are FAR more amazing then me in every way you said but also more ways. What I'm really saying is that you are the most amazing person I know." At that point I really couldn't stand just sitting anymore, so I lied down on the couch, me head resting on her lap. "Look at me, super stereotypical guy, lying down on a girl lap. I don't really follow the 'rules' of this stuff do I?" I let out a soft laugh.

Mayako smiled when Anther rested his head on her lap. "You don't have to follow the 'rules'. It's best when you're just being you," she combed her fingers through his dark hair. She giggled and lowered her head. She planted a kiss on Anther's lips. It gave her that kind of energized feeling that it always did, sending it from her lips to her arms and legs. It's like when someone takes the first sip of their favorite can of soda, it was refreshing and it just felt great.

Piarre had his laptop tucked under his arm as he walked towards a smooth bench not far from center water fountain jetting liquid. He curled up on it and slid his headphones underneath his beanie, tucking them in tight, and playing some Breaking Benjamin from his phone as he opened his laptop up and tried to leech off some nearby wi-fi.

(First post in the roleplay, posted my sheet. Hope you don't mind me dropping in!)

(Welcome to the club where me and Moonlite have made about 35 pages on our own xD )

As Mayako laid her lips on mine I put my hand on the back of her head to keep her down, continuing the kiss, making it last much longer then any kiss we have really done before. The feeling never seemed to change, making an energy flow through my body, making me happy and mellow, but also excited at the same time. When I finally let go of the kiss I was completely calm and almost changed it seemed. I was just an overall happy it seemed. I looked over and saw that the movie had just ended and the credits were rolling. I let out a huge yawn and started to sit back up. I looked over at Mayako. "Say I'm getting pretty tired, if you want you can come and a, you know lay in bed with me or something. N-NOT LIKE THAT I mean like, I don't know a c-cuddle or something like that if you want..." I put my hand behind my head like before, blushing and looking down at the ground.

Listening to some Benjamin, Piarre slid his small laptop open and got back to work on a small-time contract helping out with a file share program, his legs propped on a nearby box. He admired the water fountain, and the airy sense of the park with the luscious trees and the sort. Then his eyes turned down, and he got back to work.

"Cuddle?" Mayako repeated. In her mind, she had once imagined herself doing that with someone. She smiled when she noticed Anther blushing. He's so adorable... Mayako thought. "It sounds cute," she said honestly. "But like you said, this is strictly only for cuddling," Mayako added, and laughed at herself. She believed Anther didn't have in mind what his sentence was suggesting at first, Mayako was only joking with him.

I still stood there blushing a bit at what I said, I was never too smooth when I said stuff that could have been taken as wrong in any way. I could tell that she was joking with me though and it seemed that she wanted to do it to. I turned the tv off and threw the remote the couch. My bedroom door was open and I walked in took my shirt off, falling in bed. I sort of sat there on the edge of the bed waiting for Mayako with a still extremely blushed look on my face that could have screamed to the heavens 'I COULDN'T BE MORE BLUSHED'.

Mayako turned pink seeing Anther shirtless, but she remembered her first night visit here, when she noted that he did sleep without a shirt on. So a reflex, she thought. Mayako swallowed her shyness and walked over to the other side of the bed, and slipped under the covers after untying her hair out of the ponytail. Mayako took the glasses off the bridge of her nose, like she always did. "I might accidentally go to sleep, just so you know,"

Piarre sighed, slid his laptop shut and stuffed it in his small bag. He then spread out on the bench, resting his head on his bag and sleeping.

(Need to find an apartment and soon ;_ ;)

"Hm, it's alright, that's kind of what happens sometimes since it's pretty late." As she got under the blanket so did I, getting comfortable under the covers. I tilted my head to look over at her, she seemed to different with the glasses of, I could see her eyes more carefully. I didn't want things to get too awkward with us just lying here so I nugged my way over to her, turning her on the side where she was facing me with a hand across my chest. I had a faint smile and stared in her endless eyes, waiting for what she would say, no doubt being surprised.

Mayako gazed up at Anther, a faint smile in his lips that made her feel at peace. Even his azure eyes seemed to have a smile in them---they looked so cheerful. She flashed him a smile, and nuzzled herself a little more into Anther's embrace. She already felt comfy and warm. It was like sitting in front of the flaming hearth of a home during a winter day. "I need to hug you more often like this. You're warm~" Mayako said.

"Anther, you're so cute..." she mumbled it.

Feeling the heat radiating off of Mayako seemed to just warm my heart, making me feel at peace and comfortable beyond anything I have felt. "Hmph, you are just plain adorable Mayako," As she was on my side I put another strand of hair behind her ear like I did when we were on the couch, remembering the moments we had there. While thinking about the moments I just unknowingly tightened my grip, pulling her closer to me then before, making the warmth and comfort even higher.

Mayako felt herself being hugged tighter, and she didn't mind. In fact she liked it, feeling cared for in that way. Mayako felt the rhythm of Anther's heartbeat where her hand was, her eyes closed. "...You're the best guy that I could've asked to be around," Mayako told him openly. Her eyelids felt heavy with each passing, blissful moment being in Anther's arms. She was nodding off to sleep, trying to stay awake but she really couldn't. Mayako had fallen asleep, without her intention to.

(Alright I'm off for tonight, I think it's fair to say you and me are addicted to this rp just a bit XP)

After she said that I began to hear heavy breathing, signaling me that she had fallen asleep. I looked over at her, she was quite cute when she was sleeping, so innocent and fragile. I leaned over and kissed her on the forehead softly. "Goodnight Mayako. Sweet dreams" I dropped my head back to the pillow, falling asleep as well.

Mayako opened her eyes, golden rays of the sunlight streaming past the window awakened her from rest. The first thing she saw was Anther's face, who was up close and his arms were still wrapped around her in a cuddling embrace. Mayako felt like this was the most perfect morning she ever woke up to, everything was peaceful. Mayako stretched out her curled body a bit, and she gave him a brief kiss on the lips to wake him up. "G'morning..." she said to Anther softly, a warm grin on her face. Then Mayako realized, she slept her throughout the night on accident. "A-Ah, morning?!"

With a soft kiss upon my lips I awoke to seeing Mayako lush eyes glaring into mine. "M-Morning Mayako," Even though I had just slept the whole night with her I still got kinda red at the fact that she was in my bed. "Hmm well yeah, that's kinda the time most people wake up." I followed up with a short kiss on her lip. I turned over on my side facing her, just staring into her eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back