Life is hard Isn't it ? [ Romance/Slice of life Roleplay ]

((The way they fall asleep together is so cute! I had to say it xD ))

Mayako blinked her eyes opened after having a good dream. It was afternoon now. She felt one of her hands inside of Anther's, and she squeezed his fingers a little. "Wake up, sleepyhead~" she sang in a soft voice. "We've still got a day ahead of us," Mayako smiled, kissing the tip of his nose. "I think I know where I want to go today," she added.

(Sorry for not posting xD Yeah it is pretty cute :3)

At the sound of Mayako's gentle voice trying to wake me up, I started to grumble, trying to help her wake me up. I felt the slight tingling feeling of a kiss on my nose, and I sat up, rubbing my eyes and yawning. Before I could even open my eyes I fell back down, almost falling asleep again, not even saying a word.

Mayako laughed as she watched Anther sit up then lie back down into the bed. "Tired, huh? Do I have to do something again to get you up?" Mayako asked. She rested her arm across his chest and propped her head up with her hand being under her chin. "Sleepyhead," she smiled.

((Nah it's fine :3))

(So much work today 0.0)

I slowly lifted my head and looked at Mayako with a slight, and tired smile. "I don't know, I think this tired is a fierce one." I laughed a bit before I flipped myself over and started to lay on my stomach. With my face in the blankets still I still started to talk. "I guess there could be something to wake me up."

Mayako felt an idea come across her mind. "Hmm, do you want me to get a bucket if water?" she chuckled. Mayako herself knew she was bluffing and she bet Anther thought that too. Cold water being thrown on your face was pretty mean.

((Ugh, and I got multiple quizzes tomorrow too :/ ))

I laughed a little bit, my face still in the bed. "Well that might be a little too far. Hmm, how about a back rub, I'll give one back too because I know you like that kind of stuff, I learn my share of you too." I just had the serge of needing my back rubbed, kind of like a child almost.

Mayako grinned a little. From the head massage she gave Anther earlier, he looked so relaxed during that time she thought he would've fallen asleep right then and there. "But won't that you even more tired?" she giggled, but shrugged her shoulders. Mayako was going to do it anyway. She put her small hands on his shoulder blades, and using her fingertips she gently rubbed circles around the upper half of that bone.

I started to get lost in the soothing feeling of her hands, how the were so gentle. "Yeah I guess so, but now I have to get up since I promised to do it to you too, see how it works?" I laughed a bit as I shoved my face back into the bed, almost to the point of pure relaxation.

"Yeah, I see," Mayako hasn't received a massage before, so she wondered if it felt like however Anther was sensing. He sure seemed to be enjoying it too. She smiled, using her thumbs to draw circles into his back now. "Fully relaxed, my Anther?" she liked to see him with such a daydreaming look to his face, it was very cute.

I slightly nodded my head. "Mhm. I love the way you say 'my Anther'. It's just so, just so cute ya' know?" Mayako's gentle hands felt like heaven on my back, the soft but yet firm feelings just gave me a state of absolute relaxation,

Mayako smiled. "I'm glad you think so," she then leaned down, close to Anther's ear. "And I like the way you say 'baby girl' to me too," she whispered, then sat back up straight with a smile to her face. The way Mayako had been massaging him is somewhat close to the process of kneading dough except she was more gentle with Anther.

After a moment I started to pop my back and stand up, feeling more refreshed then ever. "Mhh, now it's your turn baby girl. Here, lay down and take off your shirt, don't worry I won't peak, I just need to see your back is all."Usually I would blush with something like that, but it seemed as if I was just too calm.

Even though Anther wasn't blushing, Mayako was. "Hm? You need to see my back?" Mayako asked. She hadn't been wearing a camisole underneath like usual since she forgot to, it was just her bra underneath the shirt she had on now. "B-But I'll be bare," she pulled the hem of her shirt a little, showing that it was her skin instead of another layer of clothing.

I made a motion with my hands to tell her to calm down. "It's okay it's okay, I promise I am not going to peak, just lay down so I can only see your back. Trust me, it will feel much better if your back is bear. You have my pinkie promise I won't peak at anything okay?"

Mayako nodded, holding out her pinky finger and locking it with Anther's for a brief moment. She couldn't remember the last time she had one of those promises. "I trust you," she turned her back on Anther, giving him time to look away first. She started removing her shirt, but even if he wasn't going to be peeking her face was blushing anyway because well, Mayako wasn't wearing a camisole to cover her skin and it was just her bra.

She lied down on her stomach, nearly in the same position Anther had been in just seconds ago.

I stood there with my arms crossed and my eyes closed as I chuckled. "See, it's alright." I looked down and saw her there, not being able to help but blush a bit at seeing her bare. I quickly tried to shoot it out of my mind as I cracked my fingers and gently placed my hands below her shoulder, making subtle circles and pushes. "It feel good?"

Mayako nodded. "Mhm," she felt herself getting more comfortable when Anther was massaging her back. "Mm, it is relaxing," she added, turning her head to make her cheek rest on the bed. Mayako closed her eyes and took in steady and slow breaths, and she had a small grin in her lips.

My cheeks slowly turned back to their normal shade, the blush was fading away. I took a deep breathe as I started to move lower, getting more into the massage. "Okay, you might not like this at first but don't panic." I let out my breathe and I undid the tie to her bra so I could get the rest of her back. "It's okay, I won't do anything."I kept wanting to reassure her that I wasn't trying anything, I just needed to get to the rest of her back.

Mayako breath paused for a second but continued and stayed quiet, letting Anther massage the rest of her back. Though her face was glowing red from this now. She knew Anther could see her face since it wasn't hidden in the pillows. Mayako trusted him not to do anything, so she let him massage her back.

After a few more moments of moving down to her lower back I was done. I went back and buttoned up her bra and let out a sigh of relief. I fell down next to her on my back, looking over at her still on her stomach.

"So how was it?"

Mayako's red face had steadily faded away. "Relaxing," she answered, putting back on her shirt. "And hey, since you're up, I thought about going to Aunt Saika's house," Mayako said. She intended on keeping the promise of visiting every once in a while, to stay in touch with her aunt. Mayako remembered the garden too, when she and Anther lied down in the hammock together.

"Do you wanna go? I think she'll be happy seeing us," Mayako smiled lightly.

I stretched my back a bit and cracked my knuckles. "Yeah why not, can't hurt anything." I went over to the closet and threw on a shirt, slipped on some shoes, and found a jacket since it was still pretty snowy outside. "Do we need to stop at your house for anything?"

Mayako shook her head. "No, it's fine. And I don't think it's safe enough to drive the motorcycle, there's probably sleets of ice everywhere," she responded. She pulled on her white vest jacket again, then walked with Anther toward the front door and she slid on her boots, gloves, and earmuffs.

"Ready to go now?" Mayako smiled, taking Anther's hand.

((We can time skip))

I smiled a bit. "Yeah, let's get going." We walked outside the doorway back into the cold air, the snow crunching beneath our every step. I tightened the grip on our hands, feeling her warmth radiate to my hands since I didn't have gloves. After a few moments we arrived at her aunts house, the home looking beautiful covered in snow.

Mayako walked up and knocked a certain pattern on the door, something she and her aunt came up with when she was younger to always know it was Mayako waiting outside. "Auntie Saika!~" she called. From behind the door, she heard the television being muted or paused, and the footsteps approached. The door unlocked and swung opened, revealing a smiling woman.

"Mayako, Anther!" Saika said. "Come in, come in," she waved her hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back