Life is hard Isn't it ? [ Romance/Slice of life Roleplay ]

My eyes were still lite up from the site and thought of snow, hearing hot chocolate, that just made them even brighter. "Yeah, we better get you something to were too. How about you run to your house and change and I'll just get changed over here. Deal?"

Mayako nodded eagerly. "Deal," she agreed. Without saying anything more she ran out the front door and headed to the apartment building which wasn't so far away. She wasn't paying attention to the cold right now, and snow was being kicked up as she ran. Mayako stumbled when she stepped into a part in the snow that was deeper than she expected, but she quickly recovered and turned back to see Anther in the distance. "Meet you back here in a little bit!" she called out with a smile.

I yelled back out to her. "Alright." I closed the door and made my way to the closet where I started to gather up my snow stuff. Now I was different than most people, I never really got cold, so my winter 'coat' was really just a large, water-proof jacket, and I was always perfectly fine in it, thought most people called me crazy. I threw on some gloves and some snow boots and was ready to conquer the snow. I opened back up the door and smelled the fresh odor of the cold cold snow, and started to make my way to Mayako's house.

Mayako had already gotten inside the apartment building, greeting Oreo then giving him his usual bowl of cat food. She wasn't the type of person to really take long with changing, so it wasn't going to be a problem deciding over what to wear either. She slipped on her white best jacket---possibly the only white she had---over her black long-sleeved shirt. Mayako also put on her ear muffs, gloves, and her boots. Mayako stroked Oreo on his head before heading out the door, and seeing Anther in the far distance walking her way.

I saw Mayako just exiting her door and I lifted my hand, waving at her from not too far away. "Hey, you ready I'm guessing." I couldn't help but have a smile on my face, the cold always seemed to make things better for me.

"Yeah," Mayako nodded, and waved back at Anther. "Well, there's nothing that says snow like..." she threw a snowball at him, square on his chest and it exploded into flurries on him. "A snowball fight," she giggled, taking out her left hand from the other pocket and revealing another snowball. She made them outside the apartment building before getting changed, then putting them in her pocket after coming out.

I was stunned by the snowball hitting me. I brushed off the show and leaned down, creating a snowball for myself. Bouncing it in one hand, I pointed to her with the other. "Oh, now you're done?" I threw the snowball quickly and even quicker made another. With the new snowball in hand I ran up to her at the edge of her apartment and overlooked her with the snowball in my hand.

Mayako laughed, launching another snowball at Anther and dodging past him. As she did this, Mayako lowered her hand and scooped up a handful of snow, forming it in both hands. She felt like a kid and was happy for that. "Catch me~" she smiled, hiding behind a tree to wait for Anther. "That is if you can, my Anther," Mayako smiled.

"Oh you bet I can." I had a rather confident grin on my face, and with trusty snowball in my hand, I made my dash towards the tree, stopping about half way to throw it to the right side, hoping she would lean over to the left so I could run up and get her.

Mayako was making extra snowballs as she heard his footsteps in the snow draw nearer. She looked past the tree on her left, not seeing Anther. A mistake...! she thought. As she turned around Mayako she saw Anther on her right and about to throw the snowball, she held her arm in front of her face as she scrambled to run away to a different spot. "Gaah! I'm being ambushed!" Mayako said dramatically, but she couldn't say it without laughing.

"I got you now!" I was playing around with her as I was dashing towards her, then I caught up with her and rapped my arms around her stomach and made myself fall back. I was on my back and so was she, though she was on top of me. "Gotcha this time."

"Yeah, I guess you did," Mayako giggled, and the snow underneath them had burst up from the impact of them falling down on it, and it slowly landed on them like a shower of confetti almost. "You win this round," she smiled, and rotated her body around so they were face to face now. Mayako brought her lips to Anther's, and they were warm to her surprise though the air was cold. She lifted her head away and got a playful smile on her face. Mayako landed the snowball she still had on her hand on Anther's jacket, smearing it as well.

I made a weird but funny smirk on my face. "Hey, cheap move. I'm gonna have to get you for that one. But you're lucky, I was gonna put this snowball down your shirt but I'm not that mean." I dropped the snowball back into the snow, chuckling a bit. I leaned up and gave her a kiss as well, warming us up in the cool, snowy air.

Mayako welcomed the warmth from their kiss, relaxing a bit more in Anther's arms. At this point she wasn't even going to need hot chocolate now this felt like a better way to get warmed up. She broke the kiss, their faces not too far away from each other. "Heheh, who needs to sit by a fire? I think this is better in comparison," Mayako smiled down at him, putting her gloved hands to the snow to rise herself up but Anther's arms were still around her.

I felt Mayako trying to push herself up, but I let out a soft laugh and made a jokingly devilish smile again. "Oh, no. You're not going anywhere. You still have to be punished for throwing that snowball. And I think I know just what to do." I moved out from under her and flipped her on her back, then quickly I started to cover her with snow to the head and back it in, kind of like burying someone in sand, but colder.

"AIIIEE, cold!!" Mayako shivered madly as she was getting covered in snow. "Ah, n-no fair," she said, sticking her tongue out at Anther like a child. She moved her arms to get the snow off from her as well as her neck. "Aiee! Some in my back now," Mayako said. "Okay okay, I shouldn't have done that cheap shot," she chuckled and her teeth briefly chattered together. "Can we settle this over some sledding down the hill or something?" Mayako suggested, pulling off a smile even if she was cold.

((Famous Shizune shriek xD "AIIIEEE"))

I chuckled a bit "Yeah I guess that works." I could tell that she was cold after what I had done, so I decided to make it up to her. I walked up to her as she was still brushing off the snow and rapped my arms around her, giving her a kiss to warm her up.

Mayako closed her eyes, finding her arms to rise up and wrapped around the nape of Anther's neck like she usually did when they kissed. She grinned a little and pulled back after allowing the kiss to last a good moment, then she opened her purple eyes to met his deep but vibrant blue ones. "Heh, the feeling never gets old," Mayako giggled, noticing that her teeth weren't chattering anymore afterwards. She wiped off the remaining flurries of snow, which was kind of difficult to do because her vest was white and therefore, blended with the color. "Think there might be a sled you have or a snowboard?" she asked Anther, taking his hand.

I put my head up and started to think. "Hmm, I'm not sure if I do have my board or not anymore. And sleds, I don't think I have any of those anymore either." I looked and saw she was having trouble brushing off the snow, so I smiled and started to help her brush it off as well.

Mayako smiled at Anther once he started to help her. "Thanks," she said. "Hmm, I think I'd stick with the snowman since we don't have a sled," maybe Mayako would go out to buy one if the snow was still like this tomorrow. "Alright, I think the snow's all off," she grinned and started to make a snowball, but this time rolling it into the ground so it increased it's size. Right now it looked like a cannonball. "Wow, this would be a pretty intense snowball to get hit with," she giggled. "But I wouldn't throw this at you," Mayako added honestly.

I pointed at her jokingly. "Oh you better not, I'd have to get you again," I laughed a bit than followed in her lead, making my own snowball and rolling it on the ground, increasing its size til it was about a watermelon. "Okay so how big do you want to make this thing?"

Mayako thought for a second. "Hmm, I think we should make the snowman at least..." she opened her arms a bit, not completely outstretched but about halfway there. "This big," Mayako said, and got back to making the bottom half of the snowman. "And for the finishing touch, all we need is a top hat for Frosty," she joked, setting up her cannon-sized snowball. She stepped back and observed it. No lopsided parts, just a smooth looking sphere of snow. "Not bad..." Mayako mumbled.

"Yes, quite the exceptional snowball my dearest." I was playing around, using a stereotypical gentlemen voice. I ended my snowball, the perfect size to fit on the top of the base. "Now this, this is also a great snowball if I do say so myself."

Mayako held back her small laughter when Anther began to talk differently on purpose, making the impression of a stereotypical gentleman. She played along. "Yes, yes. Intriguing and rather fit, sweetheart," she made her voice sound exaggeratedly snobby but polite-sounding just to be silly. After gigging Mayako turned back to her normal voice again. "Hmm, I think some pebbles for eyes should be fine," she smiled.

"Hmm, yeah that should do. But he or she needs something, like something that's out of the ordinary for snowmen. Give him a personality ya know?" I loved being out of the ordinary really, it helped make life less boring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back