• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Life in a Quarantine Zone { The Last of Us 1x1 with icedthemoon }

Carlos Da Silva and Asher McCoy
Aspiring Artist, Former Hunter | 23, 30 | Current location ;; New Mexico

“In an abandoned building with two random guys we met yesterday, one of which you already know intimately?” Asher asked with a cocky smile as he leaned into the kiss on the side of his head. He moved his attention to their companions. “Or perhaps we should say troublemakers? I like that we’ve found trouble. You hear that, babe? Your new beau is trouble. Just like you.”

Carlos laughed. “Eh, only the kind of trouble that will eventually get you dead. Or worse. But it all turned out fine. I got what I wanted in the end.” He rubbed his face in Kaleb’s hair as he pulled him into a tight hug. When was it not hug time with Carlos? “Mm’kay, beautiful people. We’ve had our kisses and our cuddles and even breakfast. And though I would not say no to more, how do we feel about finding a whole new adventure today? I’m thinking… building exploration. Because no one has done that before!” He laughed big and loud.

Kaleb Price and Jordan DeShay
Former FEDRA officer, Former Smuggler | 25, 28 | Current location ;; New Mexico

"Exactly. This is exactly where you belong. In a building with two other guys and me." Jordan agreed as he smiled, and glanced over at the other two. "It's a good thing I like trouble then. Because he is definitely trouble." He said with a grin, and then looked over at him. "I guess we can find a new adventure, explore some more of these abandoned buildings that may or may contain exciting adventures." Jordan said with a laugh as he pulled himself reluctantly from Asher's side and stood up, stretching before holding a hand out for his love.

Kaleb chuckled softly, hearing Carlos. "Yeah, you got me" He replied as he felt his face rub in his hair and smiled at the tight hug. "Okay, let's get moving then." Kaleb said, shifting on the bed so he could get up and off it. Kaleb's leg was sore but he felt better than he did yesterday.

Carlos Da Silva and Asher McCoy
Aspiring Artist, Former Hunter | 23, 30 | Current location ;; New Mexico

Asher groaned as Jordan pulled away from him but laughed and shook his head at the hand. He took it and hefted himself up. “Exciting adventures in more abandoned buildings. Love bug, one of these days, I would like to not have any more exciting adventures like that. I would like to stop traveling.” He looked at the other two who were also finally moving. “I don’t know about you guys, but traveling was great for a while. You just started. You’re gonna get tired of it eventually as well.” He started packing everything up to get moving.

Carlos shrugged. “Eventually but not yet. I kind of like the unknown. We were stuck in that boring place for far too long. There are so many amazing things out here that we haven’t see yet.” He stood beside Kaleb in case he needed help. “How are you today?” He gestured towards his leg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back