• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Life in a Quarantine Zone { The Last of Us 1x1 with icedthemoon }

Carlos Da Silva and Asher McCoy
Aspiring Artist, Former Hunter | 23, 30 | Current location ;; New Mexico

Both Asher and Carlos noticed the wink. Both of them peered at Kaleb, though the intrigue within them both was a little different. Carlos was a little bit excited by that and Asher was a little amused. And possibly a little uncomfortable. But not necessarily in a bad way. “My my, Kaleb Price, I leave you alone with the man who tried to attack you not too long ago and you’ve already decided to keep him?” He pulled Kaleb into a tighter hug again. “Only you could win over someone like that so fast.” He kissed Kaleb’s forehead. “You are too good for this world.” He pulled away and shoved one hand in the air. “So what, you stealing my man now?”

Asher, highly amused by this turn of events, shrugged. “I can’t help that he likes someone who can actually get something done. Unlike the rest of you.” He winked at Jordan as he slowed now that they were a group again. “Next building,” he repeated in agreement. “Maybe it will have something better than the nothing that these apartments had. Some people had too much money for their own good.”

Kaleb Price and Jordan DeShay
Former FEDRA officer, Former Smuggler | 25, 28 | Current location ;; New Mexico

Kaleb shifted a little, a blush on his face as he saw them both look at him. "What can I say? That just brought us closer. And Asher's right, at least he helped me get things done." He said with a chuckle as he looked between Asher and Carlos before he felt that tighter hug. He smiled at the kiss to his forehead and shrugged before he laughed. "I just do what I can."

Jordan chuckled at that. "I can't help that I got so distracted my love. I didn't know you wanted to replace me with someone who can get things done." Jordan added as he smiled, turning to lead the four of them towards the front door. "Hopefully it does have more than these apartments." He agreed.

“Does that mean I have to share now?” Carlos asked as he peered over at Asher and Jordan before looking back at Kaleb. “Because I am more than willing to share the wealth. I love sharing.” Which was not only true now but had always been the case. “That was something that was very difficult for my QZ friends to understand.”

“Is that because your kind of sharing was sleeping with other people’s significant others?” Asher asked as they all moved behind Jordan. Carlos’ response was to laugh and not actually answer that with words. “That’s what I thought. Oh, and you.” He lightly grabbed at Jordan’s arm. “Distracted? That seems like an understatement.” He flicked at his neck. “That’s not just a distraction, love bug.” He looked back at Carlos and Kaleb with an approving nod and a thumbs up as he gestured to the little mark. He grinned and shoved his hands into his pockets. He could get used to having these two around. Turned out he liked it a lot.

Kaleb glanced up at Carlos when he heard that and chuckled softly. “Mm. I guess you could share a little. It’s kind of nice to have some interesting company.” Kaleb said with a grin, before he moved from Carlos’ hug to his side so they could move on. “Can we see if there’s a place to rest in this next building?”

Jordan glanced over at Carlos and then at Asher. “As long as Kaleb doesn’t mind sharing you. I would love to share with you.” He said with a wink. And then he felt the light grab and then the flick on his neck. “It was a very educational distraction.. that required some hands on learning.” Jordan replied, grinning over at Carlos before smiling at Asher. “Come on, let’s get sleeping beauty over there somewhere safe to rest.” He said, looking at Kaleb with a smile as he pushed open the front door and looked around. He waved them out. Clear.

The next building over was definitely going to be a better option than this one since there was not a whole lot here for them to find. They could have in theory stayed in the fancy apartments, but that was getting everyone up another flight of stairs, and it was already getting a little bit later in the day. Outside this apartment building, the sky was getting darker, but the next buildings were not too far. Cities like this had storefronts. Practically attached to one another. Carlos held close to Kaleb as they walked, and Asher moved away from the group as the recon that he so often was. The next building over had a broken window, though he doubted that was anything too suspicious. The rest seemed fine. He popped into the building and disappeared for a minute and came back out. “Seems clear.”

Kaleb stuck close to Carlos, there wasn’t much he could do. His fighting capabilities were limited while he could just barely start walking. Jordan stuck close to Carlos and Kaleb as he watched Asher move forward as the recon. He kept a hand on his pistol just in case he needed it. “Okay. If that sounds good to you two then we can go in there.” Jordan said, looking back at them. Kaleb nodded with a tired sigh. “Yes. That works for me.” He said, feeling like he was putting more pressure on Carlos as he was getting tired. He didn’t like that but he didn’t see another option. He couldn’t walk on his own completely yet.

Carlos instinctively took more of the weight, readjusting to keep Kaleb as he was before he needed that initial help. It was not a decision but instead his truth. What Carlos did was for Kaleb always. Except for when Jordan was around, and then that was for him. And also Jordan. And also Asher? This was something he would be delving down into later. First, they needed to find a good place to stop. Asher was on that. He was already through the lobby and turning back. “Jordan, babe, can you help me find a place to go? Your beau can handle anything that comes around. If he’s as crazy as they say, I don’t think we need to worry about it. Besides, he’s got Kaleb. He’s far beyond capable.” Then he disappeared before he got a response.

Kaleb noticed that Carlos was taking more weight as they walked into the building. He looked around as they stopped in the lobby and he blushed softly at Asher's comment about how he was far beyond capable. Jordan looked back at those two before over to Asher. "Alright." He said, making his way towards the first hall, after Asher. Jordan started searching rooms, and looked in each one. "Asher." He called, finding a room that was probably super decent, it must've been a bedroom at one point in whatever this building was supposed to be. It had one bed inside and a big enough piece of open floor for a set of blankets. "I think this room works for tonight."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back