• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Life in a Quarantine Zone { The Last of Us 1x1 with icedthemoon }

Kaleb Price and Jordan DeShay
Former FEDRA officer, Former Smuggler | 25, 28 | Current location ;; New Mexico

Kaleb nodded as he heard him, chuckling quietly. "Yeah, they probably were. But no, they aren't soulmates. He's mine." Kaleb said with a warm smile as he looked at Carlos. Yeah. It may have taken an injury and several infected, and two new people but he knew it now. "I have to agree, because it gives them a chance to be who they really are." He said as he looked at Asher. He shrugged, because even he didn't have a plan. "I guess just keep checking buildings for supplies and make it through this city. We're just traveling and we don't have any set plans."

Carlos Da Silva and Asher McCoy
Aspiring Artist, Former Hunter | 23, 30 | Current location ;; New Mexico

Just traveling. Right. “Yeah, I guess we’re just traveling too. I believe what he told me was we’re traveling the country like this was some sort of vacation on he understood since everything out here is trying to kill us.” Asher grinned. “But I guess it has been better than back home where everyone was at each other’s throats and could kill you if they felt like it. So maybe traveling the country isn’t so bad.” His more analytical mind came back to him then. “My thoughts are to do this building and then see if it leads us somewhere interesting or go to the next. There aren’t too terribly many down this strip before we find ourselves in the area between cities.”

A vacation? Kaleb smiled as he chuckled, hearing that. "I mean.. who doesn't love a vacation filled with things trying to kill you." Kaleb commented though he frowned a little at the comment about Asher's home. "Yeah, I can't imagine living like that though." He said before he sighed. Kaleb heard the plan and nodded. "That sounds like a good idea, and we'll see just where we end up from here." Kaleb agreed.

Carlos stirred against Kaleb. He probably could have slept for many more hours, but his night was restful and the voice he heard above him was too appealing for him to ignore. As his body woke around his slow waking mind, he found Kaleb’s lap and rested his head before very slowly opening his eyes. Asher, who was about to commence on some sort of vacation of death conversation, paused at the movement. “Oh, looks like one of the dead rises. What do you think his plan is for today?”

About the time that Carlos started stirring, Jordan did too. He had been half awake for the last five minutes, hearing voices but not registering what they were saying. He shifted as he tried to wrap an arm around Asher, trying to pull him close again with a low mumble. Kaleb felt Carlos stir and he looked down to see him find his lap before he saw those eyes open. "Hey you. Good morning." Kaleb said as he chuckled before he looked up at Asher. "Looks like the other member of the dead has woken up. As for his plan? Probably food, kisses, possible cuddles and then get moving." Kaleb chuckled as he spoke.

Asher moved with Jordan, sliding down so that he could lay back with him as he pulled him close. “Did you want something?” He asked low and slow for him. He ran his hand through Jordan’s hair and then across his face. Carlos, yawned, his mouth going as wide as his face it felt, and stretched out his arms. “Are you talking about me? Because all of that sounded like things I would want to do. Speaking of,” he reached his hand up to touch Kaleb’s chin with on finger, guiding him down to him as Carlos raised himself for a kiss.

Jordan held Asher close and kissed the top of his head. "Yeah.. you gorgeous." He mumbled, voice thick with sleep as he brought his face down to kiss Asher's cheek, chin, jaw, lips. Jordan was in a very cuddly mood this morning. Kaleb smiled as he saw Carlos yawn, before he heard him. "Mm we might have been." He said with a chuckle as he felt the hand touch his chin with a finger. Kaleb moved with his finger and kissed Carlos happily.

Asher’s breathing halted and then started back up with a falter with the kisses. “Oh, are we in that kind of mood?” He grinned as he attempted to peer over at their companions on the bed, which was proving to be difficult since he was absolutely entangled with Jordan now. “Because I love when you’re in these moods.” Carlos pulled himself up into an actual sitting position and slid his arms around Kaleb as he kissed him. “I heard something about a plan?” He asked as his voice started to sound like a real voice again. “Was the plan kissing?” He glanced down to the floor with the other two. “Because that seems to be the plan. And I like the plan.” He turned back to lightly touch Kaleb’s nose. “You are a great planner.”

Jordan hummed as he heard Asher and grinned as he pulled back to look at him. "I might be.. and if we were alone I'd keep this mood going." Jordan commented as he started placing kisses on Asher's neck and jaw, and he even nipped at his neck once or twice. Kaleb noticed Carlos pull himself up into a sitting position and he grinned slightly. "The plan might be kissing, at least this morning anyway." Kaleb admitted, as he felt the light touch to his nose. He leaned forward and kissed Carlos again.

Asher tried to control his breathing, but when Jordan did things like that to him, all he could do was hope that he could behave. Which was hard. He turned his head enough so that he could yell out, “Alright, you two have to go.” He was chuckling by the end of the sentence and then gave up and captured Jordan’s lips in his teeth. “You’re being an awful lot for not keeping this mood going,” he teased as he let them go fora normal kiss. Carlos was instantly pulled in to the kiss and only remembered the outside world when Asher spoke to them. “Don’t worry. I’m not bothered.” He grinned into his own kisses. “Morning kisses are the best plan.” His hands reached for Kaleb’s neck and the slid around to the back of his head to deepen the kiss.

Jordan chuckled as he heard Asher yell out that the others needed to go. He couldn't help himself sometimes, he just loved Asher and when he was in these moods, it was hard to behave sometimes. He felt Asher capture his lips in his teeth and then heard his words. "I don't know how to not be an awful lot." Jordan replied as he felt the normal kiss. Kaleb heard Carlos' words after he heard Asher's and smiled as he felt felt the hands reaching for his neck and sliding around the back of his neck. Kaleb kissed Carlos, enjoying the deeper kiss. He was a little too focused on Carlos to notice the two on the floor.

If they weren’t careful, they were going to get swept up in this cuddly morning, and Asher was not going to be able to stop them when they did. “Jordan,” he breathed between kisses he was now also instigating. “Jordan-“ but he was getting swept up. He really needed to be better at the self control thing. Too late. He trailed those kisses down his neck and onto his shoulder, pushing away the fabric of his shirt. “Just because I like it when you’re like this does not mean that others want to watch.” He said this as he was back to kissing him pretty much full on. And to think he used to deny himself of this.

Carlos gently pressed his palms into Kaleb’s hair as he kept them close for these kisses. Did he know how Jordan was? Yes, he learned that yesterday. Did that bother him in the slightest? Absolutely not. In fact, he felt a weird kinship to him now. It did mean that somewhere in the back of his mind, he knew that these two sets together could be something else. When he pulled himself away, he whispered, “I like that this is what you like now. If I had known this is what I would get after making out with another guy, I would have done that before we left the QZ.”

Jordan paused for a moment hearing his name, but Asher kissing him as well made it easy to keep going. The second time he heard his name, he didn’t pause, feeling those lips trail kisses down his neck and onto his shoulder. He heard the comment, and before he could speak, he was being kissed again. Jordan kissed Asher until he couldn’t breathe. “I guess you’re right. But the next time we stop for the night, I’m finding us our own room.” Jordan told him, kissing his lips before capturing the bottom on in his teeth and then letting go. “Oi! Lovebirds, let’s wrap this mornings kissing up and get some food.” Jordan called with a big grin and a laugh as he sat up, bringing Asher up with him.

Kaleb was getting lost in the kisses, feeling the palms in his hair. Kaleb was panting lightly when Carlos pulled away. “I guess we know now don’t we?” He said with a grin and a wink. His attention turned to the two on the floor when he heard Jordan call to them. “Hmm. I guess we’re done with morning kisses now?”

Asher groaned at approximately the same time that Carlos groaned. Neither of them wanted to stop in the same way that neither of the other two seemed to want to stop either. Was this the kind of situation Asher planned on being in? Nope. Was it against it though? Absolutely not. He sat up with Jordan, flinging an arm over Jordan’s shoulders. “Aw, lovebirds is sweet, babe. I like that for them.” He slapped his hand on Jordan’s thigh. “I can’t get up to get us some food when you’re all entangled around me, you cuddle monster.”

Carlos sighed. “Think you would have liked me more if I kissed Officer Scowl? Because I would have if I got to keep you forever.” He smiled, biting his bottom lip as he also looked at the other two. “And I thought you were the fun one.” He turned back to Kaleb and sighed. “I guess we want real food and not just the tasty that is our partners.” He slipped out of the bed and towards the bags. “So, how does everyone feel about beans?”

Jordan heard Asher groan, and he heard Carlos groan. He chuckled as he felt the hand slap his thigh. “I guess we could probably become less tangled.” Jordan commented as he twisted away and untangled himself from Asher. He looked over at Carlos when he heard him. “I am the fun one.. but I don’t want to scar our innocent one.” Jordan commented, winking at Kaleb.

Kaleb’s face turned bright red as he looked away. “If you had kissed him, I probably would’ve been picking you up off the floor.” Kaleb commented. He watched as Carlos climbed off the bed and he moved to the edge of the bed and put his hands on his lap.

Asher watched Carlos beat him to food and shrugged. “Oh, guess you didn’t have to move after all. But since you did,” he crawled his way out from around Jordan and moved to help Carlos distribute the food. “Mm, beans.” He brought over one of their own cans that they had already started eating from and handed Jordan a utensil. “Who’s Officer Scowl and why is Carlos in need of aid? Is he that kind of good or that kind of bad.”

Carlos brought back a can and their utensils to sit on the edge of the bed beside Kaleb. “Officer Scowl was the worst person I have ever met and should have turned me off of officers.” He recalled the one time long that he may have had a less than pleasant romantic interaction with a different officer. “As were others. But I’m just saying. Bad dude who loved to torment. I would have done all sorts of things if I could have had you. I would likely not have made it through the interaction, but just imagine how proud you could have been.”

Jordan chuckled as he watched Asher move to grab the can of beans they had started. He took the utensil and grabbed a bite as he listened. “So you’ve had good officers..” He paused, looking at Kaleb. “And bad officers. Sounds like Boston. Some were great, most were horrible.” Jordan commented as he took another bite.

“Officer Scowl, as Carlos loves to call him, was one of the worst. He was one that tried to get me in trouble too. You know how I mentioned that I lost my own ration cards? He was the one who took them.” Kaleb said as he looked at Carlos. “He would’ve decked you, or worse. I would not have been proud of you if you’d gotten hurt.” Kaleb added as he took a bite of the beans. “Because then I wouldn’t have this.”

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back