• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Let's Go To Earth

JGamer502

*HONKING NOISES*

>_

NEW USER DETECTED

WELCOME <HUMAN>, TO THE GALACTIC INFORMATION STORAGE SYSTEM (G.I.S.S)

COMMENCING: <HISTORY> <OF> <EARTH>

<7/20/2014> & <INFO> <ON> <GALACTIC COUNCIL>

• The planet 39577-3 (or "Earth" by the locals) is the third planet from the star 39577 (or "Sol" by the locals). The most sentient species here are the ones called Homo Sapiens, or "Humans." They are actually, however, the second most intelligent species on 39577-3. The first are the Aquaris Delphines (or "Dolphins," by the locals). However, the Aquaris Delphines were placed in 39577-3 illegally hundreds of years ago, so the legal title for "Smartest Thing on Earth" legally belongs to the Humans. But let's be honest, humans are still pretty stupid. Though the humans are not so intelligent with very little quirks, they do have one oddity. They tend to fall into a state of hallucination when they rest. They also have an odd form of entertainment, as witnessed by the drones, they examine the actions of other humans, specifically stupider individuals of their race. Many alien races wish to visit Earth for it's diverse surface, breathable atmosphere, and interesting culture.

July 20th of 2014 was the day planet 39577-3 was opened to the public galaxy by the Galactic Council. The debate started on July 20th of 1969, when the drones of the council, monitoring 39577-3 had witnessed the species "Homo Sapiens" send a space-craft to their only local moon. The debate went on for years, and there is a perfectly good reason why.

Years ago, when the Humans were still evolving, the aquatic race known as "Aquaris Delphines" traveled to Earth and taught them how to advance in a much faster rate. This, however, is illegal in the galaxy. The Aquaris Delphines were forced to leave the humans to evolve on their own, without un-permitted interaction with lower civilizations. The Aquaris Delphines, being very clever, left some descendants to live and thrive in the human world. The illegal interaction with Earth never even stopped there. As the evolution of humans went by, more and more species kept fucking around with them. They weren't even gaining anything half the time, they just wanted to mess with them. Species such as the shape-shifting and hydrophobic Noctornes (or "Vampires" as the humans called them). And the mighty furred Thornans (Sasquatches...). Many, many more species kept fiddling with the path of human evolution. Earth is even labeled the 67th most illegally visited and/or modified planet in Arkthin. Eventually, humans started to catch on by the time they landed on their local moon. As a mysterious un-labeled species visited Earth, and never came back. The council says that the mysterious race never returned from earth. The humans, however, called these creatures "The Greys."

• RULES

The rules are pretty simple here. The usual (no godmodding, Mary Sues, etc.). And also some common sense, such as be respectful to your fellow roleplayers. Now, in this roleplay you will be playing as the aliens rather then the humans. There won't be too much of a set story, but we can whip something up as we go along.

Originality - The characters you make should be of your own design. I would not like any races from other series of media.

Comedy - This is not meant to be a serious roleplay, to be honest. Your character can have comedic actions and a comedic history/reason to visit Earth. A funny idea I had for a character is that it can be a famous celebrity from his/her/it's solar system (Gordania's Got Talent), who is simply at Earth because he's a cocky asshole. You can use an idea like that if you want. What I'm saying is that you don't need to be too serious with your characters. What I would really like to see are things like Space Brands (ArkthinDonalds, GalaMart, etc.). Along with that, you can make your characters say random space-stuff about power converters and the such.

Literacy - I would really, really like that the roleplayers joining this would be able to spell, punctuate, and capitalize correctly.

If you read these rules, put the words "ArkthinDonalds" in your application.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back