• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ☾ℒℯtℴ☽ Chat

[QUOTE="Darth Gangsta]I'm assuming we're starting tomorrow then?

[/QUOTE]
Pandacorn said:
Oh, I was under the assumption that we could post anytime now. I have been working on my post for the majority of the day, but have been extremely distracted. I figured all of our characters had to get to Simul by the end of our post. At least, that was the direction I was going. I did not want to drag anything out.
You are open to post when ever

Sorry for checking in so late, I've just now gotten the chance to work on my character. He's going to be something of a a knightly-paladin type character.

CyborgMerlin said:
Sorry for checking in so late, I've just now gotten the chance to work on my character. He's going to be something of a a knightly-paladin type character.
Sounds fitting

I know it says always open, but I'm a polite Canadian so I must ask this.

Are you still open for new character(s) to join?

@Inmento Riku, we have only just begun so there is still quite a bit of time to join in before you get too lost in the story. I am almost positive that you are welcome to create a character.

Would it be alright if I start iff right in the city, like walking around

[QUOTE="Inmento Riku]I know it says always open, but I'm a polite Canadian so I must ask this.
Are you still open for new character(s) to join?

[/QUOTE]
A Fellow Canadian, please do join!

@Pandacorn I saw that a lot of the characters were coming soon, which I think is just awesome. I haven't read any of the In Character posts yet...still trying to fill out that long character sheet. (THANK YOU FOR ADDING GENDER IDENTITY!) I'm a little new to character sheets but have been roleplaying in other places for over 2 years...so I'm not new but I'm not wise either.

I'm unsure if I should rewrite one of my OC's into this roleplay or create a new one specific to this roleplay. <--- That's my main problem right now xD .

BBCode is also new to me...but I think I understand it???

Anyways back on topic.

Should I create a character based on one of the coming soon characters? (Shifters/Demonics seem interesting even with no information on them being available) Or should I create a character based on the species/races that have information? (Elementals appeal to me as well)

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]A Fellow Canadian, please do join!

[/QUOTE]
Well in that case. I will join for my fellow Canadian :P

Inmento Riku] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24638-pandacorn/ said:
@Pandacorn[/URL] I saw that a lot of the characters were coming soon, which I think is just awesome. I haven't read any of the In Character posts yet...still trying to fill out that long character sheet. (THANK YOU FOR ADDING GENDER IDENTITY!) I'm a little new to character sheets but have been roleplaying in other places for over 2 years...so I'm not new but I'm not wise either.
I'm unsure if I should rewrite one of my OC's into this roleplay or create a new one specific to this roleplay. <--- That's my main problem right now
xD .

Anyways back on topic.

Should I create a character based on one of the coming soon characters? (Shifters/Demonics seem interesting even with no information on them being available) Or should I create a character based on the species/races that have information? (Elementals appeal to me as well)

Starting from the top. I am really excited for the characters coming soon as well.
@DemonKitten has been doing a great job with creating the entirety of this world. I have been roleplaying for almost a total of one year now. So I am still a little green behind the ears, but completely and totally new to this website.

I usually like to rework my characters to fit the roleplay, but every now and then I will make a completely new one as I did here. So ultimately it is up to you. Wow, I was no help lol.

If you need help with bbcode there is a helpful guide on the website, and
@DemonKitten will help if you ask her to. Also, be sure that you turn off Rich Text Editor in your preferences, or click that little paper(I think) button in the right hand corner of the reply box. I just learned that button trick.

You can pick from any one of the species. There was a short overview of each in the interest check. I am not sure if you read it, but I will quote it below for you. Just very simple descriptions. She is in the process of working on more detailed ones in the overview. The ones that you see are
coming soon.

DemonKitten said:
Vampires:
These creatures are fast, agile, and ten times stronger than most creatures. They are light skinned and have eyes ranging from gold to red. On Leto, the sun is not quite as harsh so vampires only grow a little dizzy after a few hours of exposure. Vampires also have the ability to put weaker minded beings in a trance, but if the creatures has a more powerful mind than it is of no use.

Elementals:

This is self-explanatory but I am going to explain anyway. Elementals control the elements, most only one at a time, though some can do two. Their hair, eyes, and sometimes personality matches their elemental dominate power.

Nymphs:

Peaceful creatures that normally do not reveal themselves, nymphs are one with nature and thrive with that they resemble. Nymphs can look as human or just like the nature they love so much. Mermaids are included in this category.

Faeries:

In their normal state, they are like tiny little, flying sugar gliders that have the ability to cause mischief. Faeries can glamour themselves and others to appear as something else, but it is not a pleasant state. Faeries are not all tricksters, they like lights and creatures as beautiful as themselves. It also depends on the person what these creatures can do.

Hybrids:

Mixed blood isn't always a bad thing. Hybrids are of two different classes and can have a little bit of both the weakness and strengths of their parents. Hybrids powers vary of course and they are most like humans.

Witches:

They contain many ranges of powers and appearances. Witches are skilled in medicines and can do many things with magic depending on their preference or strong points.

Were-animals:

These animals turn into both animals and human form. They only turn into one animal and usually it stands, on all legs, at their same height. They hold the same skills as the animal spirit they possess and ten times the strengths they posses

Shape-shifters:

They can shift into all sorts of things depending on their preference. They have all the abilities of those animals, but they have to know how to control them. Some can shift into objects and even other people.

Elves:

Elegant creatures that are similar to humans except for their ears and above intelligence. These people are peaceful, do not like war, and do not always come to aid if they fear their peace may be disoriented.

Demonics:

Demons, devils, creatures that possess the shadows, this is what demonic stands for. They are not always bad, but for the most part, the name fits their nature and they are judged harshly for it. Devils can range from a succubus to a high ranking Devil. Most Devils have an allure more powerful than that of a vampire. Demons are sirens, Cerberus, or anything turned dark that is too weak to be a Devil. Shadow manipulators, they are the worse type of assassins you can get, but they do a fabulous job.

Angelics:

The healers, seers, and soothing ones, they can do any of these things. Whether it be healing the sick or injured or seeing into the future, Angelics can even alter feelings and emotions. The can stray from their path of harmony and in that case they become Fallen and their powers become corrupt. This then makes them Devils or Fallen Angels.

Draiks:

These creatures do not go with were animals or shape-shifters for they are an utterly different being. Draiks are dragons that can transform into a human form. They have wide range of powers from cloaking abilities, healing, fire, speed, and many more. (if you need to make sure your skill is acceptable just ask.)

Swakphkel:

are an ancient race that live in the dense forests and marsh lands of Leto, preferably the Galash; a combination of the two. They are very unique as they are born with the ability to act like a walking hive for insects, able to supply shelter and food for the insects in exchange for food and command over them; a mutalism Symbiosis. There kind is split up into 3 different types, Aviant, ground, and trees. In the air are the bees and wasps, on the ground is ants and beetles, in the trees are the spiders. Almost all of the Swakphkel have hexagonal eyes that can create the illusion of normal eyes, but since they usually keep to themselves; they don't do that very often.(Credit to Federoff)

Last edited by a moderator:
I decide on Vampire. Just gotta finish the character sheet. Also I need to throw out everything I know about Vampires and make it strictly based upon these versions of vampires...or else I will Sparkle, have weird relations with girls, and try to kill every hunter in sight. xD

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Would it be alright if I start iff right in the city, like walking around
A Fellow Canadian, please do join!

[/QUOTE]
Yes

Inmento Riku] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24638-pandacorn/ said:
@Pandacorn[/URL] I saw that a lot of the characters were coming soon, which I think is just awesome. I haven't read any of the In Character posts yet...still trying to fill out that long character sheet. (THANK YOU FOR ADDING GENDER IDENTITY!) I'm a little new to character sheets but have been roleplaying in other places for over 2 years...so I'm not new but I'm not wise either.
I'm unsure if I should rewrite one of my OC's into this roleplay or create a new one specific to this roleplay. <--- That's my main problem right now xD .

Anyways back on topic.

I will work on it all tonight as well for you to get some info. Also the bbcode is messed (idk why) and I will need to edit it so just use the skeleton instead

DemonKitten said:
I will work on it all tonight as well for you to get some info. Also the bbcode is messed (idk why) and I will need to edit it so just use the skeleton instead
I think I've settled on a species for now. I just need to get sparkle remover and I'm all good (Hah...twilight jokes)

For posting character sheets, would you like the photo before the sheet, inside the sheet, or after the sheet is posted?

[QUOTE="Inmento Riku]For posting character sheets, would you like the photo before the sheet, inside the sheet, or after the sheet is posted?

[/QUOTE]
Before

@DemonKitten So I saw you liked my Character Sheet. Does that mean Inmento was accepted?

Oh...and I won't be able to post/reply until tomorrow (an exact timeline for when I can actually post/reply would be "I can reply in exactly 18 hours or at 4pm my time)

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Yes, if she liked it it's accepted

[/QUOTE]
Sweet. :3 Inmento doesn't feel special, cause issues, but I do.

*internally freaks out a bit*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back