• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ☾ℒℯtℴ☽ Chat

@Beowulf

Hey, that's not so much a problem as you might think. You post mentions you're heading for the city, no? Why don't you type that you continued there and found Stranger and I at the entrance? I'd be happy to have you, and I feel like I can probably say the same for my partner.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Aight, just checking because I was confused. Sorry madame lol

[/QUOTE]
No problem, I just learned how to mention people too - So it won't happen again. You're not the only one to be confused.

@DemonKitten, in the telepathic message it said that the adventurers must meet On th Night of the Three Moons. When is that? If, at the moment it is sometime in the afternoon in the RP, then will the festival be held a few hours later that night? Or in a day or two?

Where are we supposed to meet to get the supplies and information?

Whoever will be sending us on our way, will they be offering a reward? My original plan was to have Addua offer a reward on behalf of the Tree of Kar'Lan. Is that alright? If not, that's cool.

Pandacorn said:
@DemonKitten, in the telepathic message it said that the adventurers must meet On th Night of the Three Moons. When is that? If, at the moment it is sometime in the afternoon in the RP, then will the festival be held a few hours later that night? Or in a day or two?
Where are we supposed to meet to get the supplies and information?

Whoever will be sending us on our way, will they be offering a reward? My original plan was to have Addua offer a reward on behalf of the Tree of Kar'Lan. Is that alright? If not, that's cool.
We are one day before it will happen.

In fact, We are going to time skip to the next day tonight. I would say in eight hours. Get in final post maybe going to stay at an inn or something.

@Veyd Sahvoz @Zayuz @Darth Gangsta @Beowulf @Pandacorn @GreenEyedStranger @enoc010201 @animegirl20 @Inmento Riku @tuocs13

If you haven't responded by the time of the time skip then you will get the chance to respond the following morning and still meet the council. Have fun! Use this city as a way to mingle, buy things, and just add something unique to Leto.

DemonKitten said:
In fact, We are going to time skip to the next day tonight. I would say in eight hours. Get in final post maybe going to stay at an inn or something.
@Veyd Sahvoz @Zayuz @Darth Gangsta @Beowulf @Pandacorn @GreenEyedStranger @enoc010201 @animegirl20 @Inmento Riku @tuocs13

If you haven't responded by the time of the time skip then you will get the chance to respond the following morning and still meet the council. Have fun! Use this city as a way to mingle, buy things, and just add something unique to Leto.
Aight, I'll try and think of something.

@Beowulf even still...when you gotta feed, you gotta feed.

You guys/people/creatures could always sic Inmento upon the Inn owner and take over the Inn to make a measly profit. Don't actually do that....bad idea.

@Darth Gangsta

hey sorry for taking so long bur before I reply I wanted ask something

Ok so first off xD when did we leave the forest? Or did you just skip to there it's fine if you did.

And the personal question he asked I don't see it what's the question?

@animegirl20 Lol it's okay.

The time skip... I dont really know, I do t want to seem too controlling.

I accidentally typed question even though it wasn't a question. He's just asking where she was from.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zayuz said:
Kerra was about to answer the question of her race - Which she found terribly obvious - Until she realized she seemed to be in the company of a nymph, who actually merited the question being asked to. A black haired man accompanied her, with a purple tattoo on his face. He gave her the impression of a knightly figure, which she wound somewhat welcoming. However, it came as somewhat disturbing to hear that the friendly, silver haired person had lost their lover, but such was the way of life.
And a lifestyle she was all too familiar with.

"..Pardon me, stranger. I never caught your name." She says to Da'Os as he returns. ..She was fairly sure she told it her name, but if they were going to be working together it might be wise to know what to call eachother at least. Then again, if they were going to be working together, one might argue they'd end up knowing eachother anyways. ..Actually, their crowd had grown considerably, and Kerra found herself feeling less comfortable in the center of it. She shifted over the the side, partially leaving the group, but still listening. The merchant left the group to find an inn, and it seemed a wise course of action to follow. She tried to determine a way to both greet and excuse herself, which came to her in a fabulous two word revelation. "I think our merchant there has the right idea. If we're not awake for the event we can't experience it.. The night of three moons will come one way or another, no? With that being said, I'm sure we'll all be seeing more of eachother if we truly wish to fulfill this mission. Kerra, out."

She would turn away from the crowd, starting to walk down the street with a confident step. Noticing that Da'Os hadn't seemed to be able to find a place to go on his own, and she hadn't given him a chance to answer her question, she beckons it to follow if it so chooses.

@Beowulf @GreenEyedStranger @Veyd Sahvoz @Pandacorn @Inmento Riku
There appears to be a misunderstanding. He's wearing all of his armor at the moment, and the reason is because he's currently Hollowed. Mind editting that? lol

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]There appears to be a misunderstanding. He's wearing all of his armor at the moment, and the reason is because he's currently Hollowed. Mind editting that? lol

[/QUOTE]
Fixed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back