• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ☾ℒℯtℴ☽ Chat

Sorry, I have not been posting recently. I have been in the holed up in the hospital for a few days, but I will do my best to catch up today.

Hey guys. I'm just letting you know I'll be AFK for a week as my laptop is being repaired. I was an over exhausted idiot and dropped it. DX. See you guys in a week.

I will be creating neutral characters for this sunday, though, and we will have the meeting. I've been a little dragging at the moment due to personal motivation or lack there of

GreenEyedStranger said:
Da'Os' patience was wearing thin. At this rate, the South would have already engulfed the north twice over, he thought to himself. He looked back at the idle party and narrowed his eyes, showing his discontentment as best as he could.

"For once I agree with the small nymph thing. I will not wait for any more of them. I venture on wards, whether it follows or not is none of my concern."

He didn't know exactly where to go, but he heard something about "night of the three moons". Probably a festival back at the town. Much to his pain, he realized he still didn't exactly know his mission. Da'Os balanced the two ideas between returning to town or just venturing down south. After a few moments he decided to stop by the town only for a few minutes before heading south.

At that, he departed from the others and began walking back.
Umm dude. Addua and Kota are at the market stalls, everyone else is at the shrines, except fir Darth and Animegirl's characters.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]What do you suggest? Just finish up where we're at and time skip to night time?

[/QUOTE]
That is fine with me. I will respond sometime tomorrow. Either tomorrow night or mid day my time

So, Geek Squad screwed up the repair. I'll be out another 2-3 weeks without my laptop. Responses will be through my crap of a phone.

I Will Be gone too, At least until tomorrow. Sorry, I have to stay at School later and I'm gone the entire Day. Life Is a bitch sometimes...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back