• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ☾ℒℯtℴ☽ Chat

Darth Gangsta] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15110-demonkitten/ said:
@DemonKitten[/URL] Can my character have the hand signs too. Like Igni and Aard? (Not the words, the abilities.)
As long as it goes with your character species

[QUOTE="Darth Gangsta]So Vampire's fine?

[/QUOTE]
Yes they can have like one power other than their natural vampire powers

@DemonKitten[/URL] I take we're starting soon then.
I am making the starting city right now and will add some details on each species of Letonian. I also will add some info of animals around here, but yes. We will start probably on friday

[QUOTE="Darth Gangsta]I'm so excited for this RP. (:3)

[/QUOTE]
I am glad! Though not going to lie this is something that will be built as we go too

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]So make up stuff along the way? Seems legit lol

[/QUOTE]
This is a planet I have made many times, but I keep changing and editing things so it is never quite right. I am thinking of using it in a book, but I need it to play out just right and you all help me with that

I am starting on species explanations on the overview page. Tell me what yall think of vampires

@DemonKitten[/URL] I think your vampires focus too much on the physical side, needs to be a little bit more on the magic side. But overall, amazing!
but now I want to know where you are looking?

[QUOTE="Darth Gangsta]Alright! I like it a lot, the lore and amount of uniqueness in them.

[/QUOTE]
Thank you. I do not want them to be just the original idea

Though it's alright if my character doesn't like werewolves, right. Is that a little too cliche?

(Speaking of characters, are you going to make one?)

I think it's an interesting idea to mess around with supernatural races lore so it fits your lore. I tried sonething like that with a different RP but it didn't go well.

I will make a character at some point too lol. I already have most of it in mind, but I just want to get all my ducks in a row before I start

Oh no, oh no, oh no. I got to do the history and then get it cleared then think about posting. Time is running out for me. *panic mode initiated.*

Beowulf said:
Oh no, oh no, oh no. I got to do the history and then get it cleared then think about posting. Time is running out for me. *panic mode initiated.*
If anyone should panic it is me lol

I am finally done with my character! Gosh darn. Well, actually I need to fix up the coding. Sorry I am such a noob. Everything is filled out though. Tell me if everything is okay, makes sense and all of that. Do not hesitate to call me out if I have overstepped my bounds in any regard. I took a few liberties concerning Fallacibus and Nymphs as a species.

Everyone's characters looks fine other than a lot of coding issues which I will not mess with until later

*Glares at coding on screen* Why do you not want to work for me? I got everything done, everything was fine, now the tabs are all wonky. Why did it do this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back