• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ☾ℒℯtℴ☽ Chat

I will be staying up all night to finish most of this so that yall can wake up in the morning and be like WHAT??!! in a good way.

You don't have to do that, life before RP lmho. But then again who am I to tell people what to do? I wish I could stay up all night but I have school tomorrow and we have a test XP

I'm really drawing a blank on what species I should choose. Once I pick my race, everything will fall into place and a character will be born. But it's that first hurdle I must clear.

I hath decided! I shall make a witch! Or warlock as the case may be since male witches are called warlocks.

Beowulf said:
Assistance with the CS. I'm not a coding wizard so I have no clue what's going on.
Don't worry I am. Just once I fix it remember to always push the paper icon in the right hand corner to fix your coding or it will double code

@Veyd Sahvoz I just wanted to point out something wrong with your CS.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I find it funny how no one seems to care that Draconus is also a lady lol

[/QUOTE]
Uh . . . Why should we care exactly?

Meh, I used it in a different RP and people thought it was weird so I just wanted to make sure you all didn't think the same. Nvm, just ignore it. And haven't you mentioned that before? "One person does something everyone else does"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back