• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legends of Xeria - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
So RpN just decided "Nah, I'm not gonna let you know things were posted here." Thanks RpN XD

LegoLad659 LegoLad659 I really like the dynamic between Miyarkus and Olivia where the former is just honestly unsure of societal norms while the latter is utterly convinced she has met a god who doesn't bother with mere mortals. It's just fantastic.
I know, it's hilarious XD
LegoLad659 LegoLad659 Also, Miyarkus might need to be assisted with some things he doesn't understand, and hope that it's not too much of a chore to help him out sometime.
It might shatter Olivia's view of him pretty quickly, but otherwise we're probably fine

So RpN just decided "Nah, I'm not gonna let you know things were posted here." Thanks RpN XD

I know, it's hilarious XD

It might shatter Olivia's view of him pretty quickly, but otherwise we're probably fine
I kind of thought that was the case, since I've been wondering quite why you're relatively active but not replying. At least you still were able to check.

I've been drinking and will reply tomorrow evening, sorry bouyz xxxxx
I promise, I've read everything but im awful

I guess I should attempt a world event, so that some of you may have something to interact to, and to keep the world exciting. These are for moving the plot along by forcing the characters to move through an external force such as heave weather or a command of a king. I think I can think of something unique, and I'll be doing this many-a-time to keep things interesting.

When I think about it, how do I get everyone to get a move on? Only Miyarkus is the only one who was keen on leaving for now, and most haven't developed some interest in traveling, and even those who haven't even started in the RP yet. Anyone got any ideas I can apply? I was thinking of a bandit raid, but I thought that was too much for the start of our RP.

Computing Magus Computing Magus You stated in the FAQ thread they would all be drawn to the next location by coincidence, so I think it could be left up to each individual player to decide for their characters to leave either as a group or individually. c:

Computing Magus Computing Magus You stated in the FAQ thread they would all be drawn to the next location by coincidence, so I think it could be left up to each individual player to decide for their characters to leave either as a group or individually. c:
I kind of meant that at the same time by carriage, since it was more of a JRPG thing where a group of people who normally wouldn't be together would be traveling together. For me, it would kind of beat the purpose of the idea by traveling individually at their own pace. Still, if everyone wanted that like you said, sure we can do that as well.

I've honestly been screwing around waiting for a reason for us to gather, myself XD All of my characters are willing to leave, but I didn't want to have them be ready to if we weren't going to for a while

I've honestly been screwing around waiting for a reason for us to gather, myself XD All of my characters are willing to leave, but I didn't want to have them be ready to if we weren't going to for a while
I guess you have a point for your characters not itching to leave. Some of the characters are still talking, and have yet to even gain interest to leave for the adventure. Which is kind of the point of the event thing I wanted to post. Again, I won't force anyone if they don't want to, which is why I posted ahead of time that there would be an event if people wanted an excuse to leave soon.

SpartinM06 SpartinM06 Now that's the adventure-enticing attitude that I was searching for, lol.

Also, I might be online, but currently just on my phone so I can't replyto the Main. Just reply to short ones if I sometimes even could.

Computing Magus Computing Magus

Laciel left her behind.

LegoLad659 LegoLad659 @Miserable Alchemist Computing Magus Computing Magus

"In just a little bit. Its not to far north of here and I plan on beating anyone else there. When your done here, Ill meet you at the stables on the north end of town, the ones by the gate."

He gave her a big smile and payed for the papers. After stashing them in his bag, he gave her a wave as he left for the stable. Just as quickly as he had appeared, he was gone in the crowd. 'I wonder if that Half-Dragon is still there.' he thought to himself.

After arriving at the stables, he saw the Half-Dragon and the girl still there. He sat himself across from him and pulled out his sketch folder and charcoal pencil. He began drawing the Dragon-man's likeness as he spoke to the girl. After a few moments he decided to include the strange girl in the sketch as well.

So, once I have them done, it shouldn't be too difficult to get my characters on an
adventure with everyone. Literally all they're doing is traveling randomly, seeing
the sights and meeting new people.

What exactly is going on at the moment? Just a short summary, so that I can figure out how to start.

What exactly is going on at the moment? Just a short summary, so that I can figure out how to start.
We are all wandering around town only just now getting into the same location. Laciel and Olivia plan on investigating a nearby tower to the north that is rumored to be haunted and has reports of an old man and some monsters in it.

Whoops, went to sleep after that post of mine and wasn't able to edit it. Hopefully y'all ignored that. I'll edit whatever's necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back