[Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] [Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] Domain of Leisure

solyrflair said:
Well, I already did one for the Vegas group. A light summary:
Ayato (Amatsukami) male 24

Epic Str, Epic Sta, Epic Wit, Water, Sky, War

Alexei (Morena) male 21

Epic Cha, Epic App, Epic Per, Darkness, Death, Frost

Charlie (Sun Wukong) male 19

Epic Str, Epic Dex, Epic Wits, Chaos, Sky, War

Kyle (Artemis) male 24

Epic Dex, Epic Sta, Epic Per, Darkness, Health, Moon

Siegfried (Loki) male 22

Epic Man, Epic Int, Epic Wit, Chaos, Magic, Illusion

Raven (Morrigan) female 28

Epic Str, Epic Dex, Epic App, Animal (corvids), Moon, Sky

There. Will fix more as things update and the RP begins.

All epics covered.
Should I be worried that Raven is not only the oldest, but the only girl in the group? Any comments on her being the 'old lady' will result in us finding out just how good you heal from being shot!

Sherwood said:
Should I be worried that Raven is not only the oldest, but the only girl in the group? Any comments on her being the 'old lady' will result in us finding out just how good you heal from being shot!
Only if you try to take the purview Animal (cougar).

Sherwood said:
Kyle will not be healing anyone stupid enough to do this fyi.

Sherwood said:
There's four girls over all... Just three are in Vegas.

And I'm not set on a gender, I've been thinking of my character as a man, but that's partly because it's a stereotypical male role. Might be interesting to challenge people's assumptions on a manipulative military leader.

Well, the big fighter is a girl, too. We really needed a male Scion of Aphrodite.

SephirothSage said:
I actually couldn't find the official one in the Demigod book.
Its under Fafnir's write up in the antagonists section.

[QUOTE="Red Shadow Claws]Command is about leading people. Acamedics is the Humanities, so that's out...
Better wait for our ST to decide what works best for his game, but i'd say Command is the closest i can see.

[/QUOTE]
Scion is flexible. If you can justify an odd combination, your can roll it. Science(Military) or COmmand could both be justified for setting up a supply line. So could politics I believe.

Helped Trinios with his character last night. Unamed scion of Anubis favouring stars in Vegas. No idea what its name or gender is though. I was only concerned with crunch

Currently missing: Exthalion, Trinios

Waiting on characters: Ebsilon

Waiting on approval: SpehirothSage, Solyrflair

Status of story threads: today or tomorrow. Chapters 1 are tentatively named: Welcome to NYC and the Maze of Madness

Well, she looks a lot like the Goddess who adopted her, suggesting her natural father is one of Athena's brothers. Given her Epic Charisma and skill with Prophecy, the obvious suspect is Apollo...but that could be a red herring...

...what if Ares fathered her, then disowned her in disappointment when she didn't turn out like he expected? :D

What if her father was a Titan escaped from his prison. Someone like Cronus or maybe Prometheus.

Or maybe you pick a Persian god, since they were a major antagonist to the Greeks.

Arynne said:
Well, she looks a lot like the Goddess who adopted her, suggesting her natural father is one of Athena's brothers. Given her Epic Charisma and skill with Prophecy, the obvious suspect is Apollo...but that could be a red herring...
...what if Ares fathered her, then disowned her in disappointment when she didn't turn out like he expected? :D
Oh my.

Soooo. I complained about the basic characeter generation rules before. This is because they actively promote shameless min/maxing, and well, I don't have a lot of shame. This means that I have a distinct tendency to min/max characters in basic Scion or Exalted games, and then round them off with XP later.

My question is, @shepsquared how do you feel about a lot of 1's in my attribtues? And 5's in abilities?

Esbilon said:
Soooo. I complained about the basic characeter generation rules before. This is because they actively promote shameless min/maxing, and well, I don't have a lot of shame. This means that I have a distinct tendency to min/max characters in basic Scion or Exalted games, and then round them off with XP later.
My question is, @shepsquared how do you feel about a lot of 1's in my attribtues? And 5's in abilities?
I'll probably end up putting any min-maxers together. I can handle it, although if you greatlyoutstrip the majority later I'll have to do something (more likely to boost them than to nerf you though)

OK, cool.

Also, what year do we start in? What are the departures from the world as we know it?

Arynne said:
...freakin' hell, Ares is just a chip off the ol' block ain't he? xD

Arynne said:
The Dodekatheon were always assholes and meddlers. Nothing good EVER comes out of them...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back