[Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] [Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] Domain of Leisure

Do I get extra points for being the first to bring up the Avengers as a movie reference to our Scion of Loki?

Doctor Who doesn't have anything to do with Gods, so I'd say no. Just me. I'll accept any amount of bonus Xp you'd care to give. ;)

It is a talent of mine. A gift that just keeps on giving.

You know, I could just make references to a string of Neil Gaiman books and get an endless string of XP. Good Omens, American Gods, Odd and the Frost Giants, the list is near eternal.

You had your chance and you blew it. Everyone else is just a day late and a dollar short.

I have to get the reference, and I haven't read American Gods (yet)

Be sure to include any autosuccesses in any rolls btw

Sherwood said:
You had your chance and you blew it. Everyone else is just a day late and a dollar short.
Unless you've already received the XP, you have no way of knowing it's quantity. So we're actually a day late and x dollar(s) short. A shame, as x dollar(s) is a substantial amount where I come from.

*pouts* Man I always miss the good stuff when I have to sleep...

I'm gonna have to guess that our mysterious person was supernaturally hidden since my senses didn't ping them.

Figures, also I've added a list notable Knacks and Boons to my mechanics spoiler, hopefully it should help you out a bit good sir.

I have Epic Perception too, so don't feel so bad. At least my Subliminal Warning didn't go off.

I'm curious...Scions have ways of identifying beings with Legend scores, but is there a way of recognizing that something is a Relic?

Magic. The Unlidded Eye is a spell that reveals magic effects and items. And Grisl suspects enough that you are all scions, otherwise she would have gone for the spell.

Las Vegas group, do not worry, it might ONLY be a minotaur in the labyrinth... those are cute and cuddly... unlike the lychanthropes we're asked to deal with.

Pfft. A minotaur would be unoriginal. Also, forgot to mention this earlier. Shadow-man is the source of the deep bass hum that you're hearing with divine scent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back