[Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] [Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] Domain of Leisure

Given that the Vegas group is predominantly female, it's a bloody good thing it's not a minotaur...! :confused:

Don't count Karima out of it just because her biceps are somewhat lackluster. She's not on the level of a proper combat-specced Scion, but she's got some skills.

Well, now I have a perfectly good chance to use my Vigil Brand on someone!

Just to show off my inner nerd, the bundle of twine that was used to navigate the labyrinth is called a 'clue', and is the origin to the saying, "get a clue", to help guide you to your destination.

I have decided... "Damn it to Mother!" will be a common epithet for Grisl to use. Sounds so much nicer.

I never did get an answer about if we are paying for our own Legend upgrade, or is it going to happen by ST fiat? I have several level 3 Boons that I have my eye on to get.

By fiat sorry. I thought I made that clear.

Also, for those in the NY thread: the thread will close once everyone heads out (and you'll get xp then as well). I think I may make a thread for each separate group, (same goes for when the Hotel group moves out of the lobby). Any preferences on this?

Just waiting for what the Sibylline Book has to say before joining the others. Preferably in Ironic Nursery Tune format.

"Can't even shout, can't even cry

The Gentlemen are coming by

Looking in windows, knocking on doors

They need to take seven, and they might take yours..."

The maiden caught you, and thus she grins

Unless death takes you, the only exit is within

And when you enter, the games will begin

Can't call to Mom, can't say a word

You're gonna die screaming, but you won't be heard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, I've been fairly busy lately, what with exams and such. Since things are moving quite fast I don't feel I'll be able to keep up even if I had more time, so I'm gonna bow out of this one.

Can we bring over the rules for weapon Rate from Exalted? I have this image in my mind of Raven spraying down a foe with a hail of gunfire, but that would work best if I can fire more than one round at a time. What would the Rate be for a semi-auto pistol? I would say that it would be at least 2, possibly 3. All pending ST approval, of course.

Also- Sherwood. I assume we are in fat, as agreed IC, leaving the meeting together? I plan to go convince the Werewolfs the Weresharks and Werehyens plan to team up on them, and the Werehyenas and Weresharks that the Werewolfs plan to eliminate the m both.

Sounds like a plan to me, unless someone comes up with a good reason not to. Getting all of our potential targets to fight each other instead of us is always a good plan.

Trinios said:
Hey guys, I've been fairly busy lately, what with exams and such. Since things are moving quite fast I don't feel I'll be able to keep up even if I had more time, so I'm gonna bow out of this one.
No worries mate. Maybe next time.

Sherwood said:
Can we bring over the rules for weapon Rate from Exalted? I have this image in my mind of Raven spraying down a foe with a hail of gunfire, but that would work best if I can fire more than one round at a time. What would the Rate be for a semi-auto pistol? I would say that it would be at least 2, possibly 3. All pending ST approval, of course.
Remind me what rate does again? I'm afb atm and can't quite remember why the two gun rules don't mesh

It lets you perform a non-magical flurry of multiple hits in one round, with each additional attack at a ever increasing penalty. If you were to make two attacks, it will be a -2, -3 penalty, or a three hit flurry would be -3, -4, -5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back