[Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] [Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] Domain of Leisure

Due to the Defensive do-over, and stunt, the wolf attacking him narrowly missed Alexei. And that was one hell of a roll, 7 suxxes on the most vulnerable of the assembled Scions.

Who's up next in the Hunt thread? Is it Raven's turn to whoop some werewolf butt yet?

So, are we holding on some die rolls in the Hunt thread, or is it Raven's turn? I don't want to post out of turn.

Quick question, what does my threshold dice look like? I did the math from my previous rolls, and it looks like my target's DV's fallen to 1, is it still so?

7B, no clue about threshold, waiting on the attackers who hit to roll damage. Then Raven.

Sorry, I went and lost alerts for the OOC thread and was wondering why no one was posting in combat (derp a derp).

It happens to us all sometimes. That's why I obsessively check the thread all the time.

BTW, still here and waiting for the go-ahead for my action in the Hunt.

How many wolves are left in the Hunt thread? You said that there were five down but not how many were left.

Good thing Libby didn't mention the siren and sphinx part. Grisl probably would have said they were going with the sirens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back