[Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] [Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] Domain of Leisure

The shipping traditions never died. They became ill, which I solidly blame Grisl for. That said, I plan to rekindle them once again.

Grisl doesn't love you...yet. But she is very confused about you, which is very different than anyone else before.

shepsquared said:
This. If the more combat savvy players can keep me and the others honest there will be bonuses.
What exactly are you asking for here? Going through everyone else's sheets to see if they cheated, and then turning them in? I dunno, that doesn't seem like a very pleasant thing to do.

That said, I wouldn't mind if anyone did it to my sheet, I just did it myself and found that my DVs were too low ;)

As for the origin of the -3 HL, I think it comes from your template sheet, and no one bothered to check it since no one had a non-standard number of starting health levels.

Esbilon said:
What exactly are you asking for here? Going through everyone else's sheets to see if they cheated, and then turning them in? I dunno, that doesn't seem like a very pleasant thing to do.
That said, I wouldn't mind if anyone did it to my sheet, I just did it myself and found that my DVs were too low ;)

As for the origin of the -3 HL, I think it comes from your template sheet, and no one bothered to check it since no one had a non-standard number of starting health levels.
Bugger, that is the origin.

I mean making sure I don't make mistakes and noting other such errors when they come up.

About Center of Attention, I thought that Alexei, Kyle, and Marius had no line of sight to the field and so they weren't affected. Which was why Kyle was asking Siegfried so many questions about what was going on, then things got a little confusing, so I wrote with my assumptions, but I should have asked for clarification...like I am right now.

How far away was the group from the mob? Other than Siegfried, do the rest of us have any visual on the battlefield?

solyrflair said:
The shipping traditions never died. They became ill, which I solidly blame Grisl for. That said, I plan to rekindle them once again.
Grisl doesn't love you...yet. But she is very confused about you, which is very different than anyone else before.
Oh, but Kendra is growing on her!

Foolish13 said:
About Center of Attention, I thought that Alexei, Kyle, and Marius had no line of sight to the field and so they weren't affected. Which was why Kyle was asking Siegfried so many questions about what was going on, then things got a little confusing, so I wrote with my assumptions, but I should have asked for clarification...like I am right now.

How far away was the group from the mob? Other than Siegfried, do the rest of us have any visual on the battlefield?

The response was more aimed at SephirothSage. You guys can hear the combat and could make your way to it with one tick of dashing. You can't see it and the quick egress is more because of the screwy stuff going on

Also, Raven should act again on Tick 5 after my initial attack.

Technically, >40. In terms of how many come at you, around 2 per person, depending on how the rest of the first round goes

I had to make post before I can add the die roll. They are up now.

I am just wondering how quick they'll be able to regenerate the pounding we're giving them. We may have to gang up on them to bring them down.

Well Theo has silver bullets...

And his reaction will occur on the next tick (I just don't like having multiple npcs act without player input)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back