[Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] [Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] Domain of Leisure

Esbilon said:
Much better :) If I were you, I'd still use a few bonus points to bump Melee to 5, and as a SWAT Officer, you should probably have a few dots of Marksmanship.
Oh, and your Virtues all start at 1, rather than zero.

So, now we have ex-Navy (Kenji and Kyle), ex-Army (Kendra and Raven), ex-Marine (Karima) and ex-SWAT (Grady). Just need the Airforce, and we have the entire military in one place ;)

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=shipping
Huh, I thought starting abilities couldn't exceed three at character generation. I wish I'd known that when I started throwing my points around.

utdfan22 said:
Huh, I thought starting abilities couldn't exceed three at character generation. I wish I'd known that when I started throwing my points around.
They can with bonus points.

FollowerOfDarkPaths said:
.... Group? :D
Yeah, the campaign has two fronts, the New York group and the Vegas group. New York's about to brawl with werewolves in central park while Vegas is wandering through a labyrinth while being watched by a shadowy figure. Vegas is also very romantic at the moment.

utdfan22 said:
Yeah, the campaign has two fronts, the New York group and the Vegas group. New York's about to brawl with werewolves in central park while Vegas is wandering through a labyrinth while being watched by a shadowy figure. Vegas is also very romantic at the moment.
Ah... Vegas sounds neat.

I hope so. So, I assume I'm just waiting for approval?
Yeah, the GM'll put you into one of the groups once you're approved. You could try requesting a specific group but it depends on the scenario they have in mind for you joining.

*Comes back from reading Grisl's bio* o_o" Yeah... adorable.
Main source of shipping in the game is somehow Kendra. And primarily with Grisl.

And Grisl promised her an ice palace to live in forever (most likely with no chance for parole, and no escape). Nothing creepy at all...

[QUOTE="Red Shadow Claws]And Grisl promised her an ice palace to live in forever (most likely with no chance for parole, and no escape). Nothing creepy at all...

[/QUOTE]
Like mother, like daughter!

"The shining mead is brewed for Balder;

a shield covers the cauldron.

For all their glory, the gods

will be filled with dark despair."

Arynne said:
Like mother, like daughter!
"The shining mead is brewed for Balder;

a shield covers the cauldron.

For all their glory, the gods

will be filled with dark despair."
:D ... Uh boy. So I think there's at least 2 scions Grady might rub wrong with.

*Comes back from reading Grisl's bio* o_o" Yeah... adorable.
Yes... Adorable. Hep C tears, small cuts to spread bubonic plague, tickling that provokes cancer.

The only people to be safe will be those in the ice palace... That's why she will never let Kendra leave.

*sweatdrops*

Welp, here we go again!

And hearty welcome to Follower, have a good time, stay safe, try to kill as many Weres as you can, or try not to get lost. However, you cannot avoid the shipping, you have already been shipped.

*insert Hokuto no Ken pose / ref*

Foolish13 said:
*sweatdrops*
Welp, here we go again!

And hearty welcome to Follower, have a good time, stay safe, try to kill as many Weres as you can, or try not to get lost. However, you cannot avoid the shipping, you have already been shipped.

*insert Hokuto no Ken pose / ref*
Thank you for the warm greeting, Fool. ^ ^ Though I can't help but be morbidly curious about exactly who...

Don't think too much about it.... I've been here the whole time and I'm still not sure about the shipping. <rolls eyes>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back