[Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] [Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] Domain of Leisure

solyrflair said:
@utdfan22 you should have an extra success. The 10 counts as 2 successes. 7, 9, 9, and 10 (2). Total 5. Plus 2 epics.
Thanks, I missed that entirely. Sorry, I've not been the most together on the mechanics so far.

We will do our best to walk you through the game crunch. No worries on my part.

No worries UTD. We will all pitch in to help with rules. I am no expert but I have the basics pretty secure.

If that Oracle can see into Grisl's frozen heart, she'll be able to tell that whether it was flirting or not, Grisl is bonding with Kendra. Maybe not Fate bonding. Something much closer to romantic self-interest.

Really, I'm amazed you bothered to ask. It's my favourite thing about this game, makes me regret what happens in chapter 2

Kendra's perky curiosity makes it essential that she does ask. She has to know for sure, and you just confirmed it. I mean, she asked the person with no relationship skills if she was flirting and she had no idea. It's kinda like:

Curious Hero: Did you just try to kill me?

Monster: I don't know? Are you hurt?

Curious Hero: I jumped out of the way! You did! You just tried to gnash me with those teeth?

Monster: Really? Maybe you were in the way?

Curious Hero: (dodges) You just did it again!

Monster: Really? Are you sure I wasn't just scratching?

Curious Hero: I don't know. It seemed like you were trying to bite my head off.

Monster: That makes no sense. Why would I do that?

Curious Hero: I don't know. Hey, Oracle, did this monster just try to eat me?

Oracle: Motives uncertain. But it's obvious that you taste good.

Will Raven need to make a Dex roll to snag the dagger being tossed up at her?

No, Theo spent his action making sure that she could catch it. But you can't take a move action (is that how I refer to it in Scion?) the tick you catch it.

I'm just anxious to see what I can do with the silver dagger, along with her own boon dagger; it is moonsilver to channel my Moon Purview, after all.

[QUOTE="Red Shadow Claws]to quote from the knack's description:
"For combat purposes, the victim is rendered Inactive until the Scion breaks eye contact."

[/QUOTE]
He can't move away at all, I described it like the fluff and confirmed that it worked

Is Siegfried next up in the Hunt thread? I'm trying to wait patiently for my turn, but its not easy, dang it!

I don't know... I just looked at the combat ticks and I see that you are up next; unless I'm missing a response from our illustrious ST.

Sorry for the lateness folks, work got so hectic this week I had to take assignments home to try to complete them on time. Working on my post as we speak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back