[Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] [Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] Domain of Leisure

No, no. No need for me to take on two Geas. Not eating any kind of corvid will do, even if Raven takes it farther and refuses any kind of bird at all.

Having just dealt with the loss of a loved one, I can personally attest to how much it can mess you up. Take all the time you need.

Any idea when the Labyrinth thread will be updated. Hasn't had an ST post in several weeks. Or is it over and just waiting for the other group to finish?

Because of the move to automated forum creation all previous games were archived. Maybe they could have notified all those who run games, but it did appear in the headlines.

shepsquared said:
No, I mean this rp got archived once after I migrated it, then again 1/2 a day later after I got it fixed.
We are working on it.

Essentially the issue is that the self archiving system only counts the main forum, not the subforums, so since you had all your threads every where else, it doesn't see any posts in the last 30 days for your RP.

We already have a fix.

Oh gods, I just read through the threads. From now on can we all use colours that work on white and grey for dialogue?

Anyway, I'm back. So I'm going to try and get this game back into swing. Please let me know if you want to drop out.

@Arynne feel free to make an intelligence+something check for a hint (academics maybe?)

@solyrflair I edited the text colour of your last post so I could read it. Sorry if that offends.

I'm still in if you are willing to keep going. BTW, did we get any xp for the fight with the Wolves? I don't remember.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back