[Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] [Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] Domain of Leisure

Mei said:
Kendra is most familiar with the Greek Lambda.
Spartans used Lambda on their shields as it stood for Lakedaimon, the region Sparta is in.

Other than Alpha, Omega, Pi and Sigma, that's the extent of Kendra's Ancient Greek.
Haha! You know the Greek lambda is also the symbol of the gay-lesbian scene?

solyrflair said:
And the color purple has the same association... someone's trying yo say something here, d'yathink?

solyrflair said:
That explains some things about Kendra in hindsight.

...Kendra's mark is the lambda. The implications of Grisl being marked.

[QUOTE="Kaji-Oni]Kenji stands next to Karima, nodding in silent agreement

[/QUOTE]
Rawr! Such romance!

Hmm...I haven't decided on Libby's mark yet. Either this

a3794e9799681d6b1456bace40a76e1e.jpg

or this

220px-ColumbiaNYUCoat.svg.png
(minus the school motto)

Either is pretty suggestive to the dirty minded.

Though the second is more hilarious if you've seen Kendra's symbol. ;)

Maybe a combination of some kind would be better? The owl is Athena's, not Libby's, and the school emblem is the school's, not hers.

The owl's expression does make it look a bit like her, though. ;)

But your point is well taken. She's an American History teacher, and If she lives long enough she'll become the Goddess Columbia, using the imagery of Lady Liberty and her own school's symbol to reinforce her Legend:

1892%2BLady%2BLiberty.jpg

...so maybe an American flag shield?

Sherwood said:
I'l happily do so once I know which post and what the mistake was. Is Siegfried not with Raven and Ayato? Is that it?
Shepsquared's comment is towards the bottom of the last page, the second last one.

utdfan22 said:
Shepsquared's comment is towards the bottom of the last page, the second last one.
Ah. Got it. Fixing my posts now.

Yeah. I didn't even realise that you guys would get it wrong, mostly because I half assumed you'd read the bits that weren't meant for you anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back