[Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] [Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] Domain of Leisure

Yeah, I only got back from a christmas trip last night. I was supposed to have internet on the trip, but it didn't bare out unfortunately. New posts incoming

I appear to have lost my notes on the labyrinth. No big deal for the most part, but now I can't remember what those shapes in the fog actually were. I know what they were meant to represent, but no idea how I went about it. Bonus experience to anyone from either group who can tell me what they represent.

Edit: I love that I can make new stuff up based on your ic speculations on the labyrinth. makes things easier

Question: are these hieroglyphs alone,

204px-Papyrus_Ani_curs_hiero.jpg

or hieroglyphs accompanied by pictures?

HT008844~Wall-Painting-of-Egyptian-Pharaoh-and-Hieroglyphics-from-Tomb-24-Posters.jpg

Shep, welcome back, glad you're back safe and sound. Now stand still and let me throttle you for cruelly placing something so irresistible in front of me. :tongue:

Those two intrigue me so freakin' much right now, so yeah, good to have you back!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I first thought that they were one in the same, and then the latest post turned that around, especially with the reference to Eve, and now when I read it again, it kinda sorta turns it around again.

I want to sit down with that thing and figure out which legend spawned it, because it's seriously as fascinating as heck. You guys should be glad I'm not playing a brainy type Scion in this game, I would have definitely held up the campaign as I figure it out.

Hey guys, Shep's approved of me joining the game sometime soon. My character Marius, son of Hermes will be posted once i've finsihed his background.

@utdfan22 ... lay off him... he might get lucky, and join the serious team in New York. Also, unless you're a cannibal, please don't refer to a Scion of Hermes as fresh meat. At most, you can refer to him as fast food...

Welcome, my fellow Greek!

Also, Grisl is totally being swayed by Kendra's charms there. Must be the blank and confused look that Grisl is into.

Hey, you're the one who marked. She is yours, not the other way around. Grisl can't help but to find everything Kendra does as protective or charming in some way. Grisl never really had to deal with feelings before. Every other time she has had them, she squelched them something fierce. Now every feeling she gets is hazardously tossed around for everyone to see.

So pretty soon she's going to dot every i with a heart in her diary that now is going to be filled with Kendra?

Maybe writing "Mrs. Grisl Wolfe" over and over again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back