[Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] [Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] Domain of Leisure

Given Fate, that diary may very well go on to play a key part in both your lives and the lives of many who follow. So, she should probably do up her double Os like a married couple whenever she's talking about Kendra as well.

Actually, Vigil Brand doesn't automatically Fate Bind if I remember correctly.

And the person most affected by the brand is the brander. Kendra's the one that experiences the danger sense and emotions related to that.

Regardless. Not many people of the "Icey" variety, or who where lacking in those kind of emotions... take kindly to magical introduction thereoff.

Yep. She said that it alerts her if the branded is in danger.

Wait.... Is there a hidden function that Kendra is not aware of?

Notes like: I put a red string in the plot and two girls fall madly in love

All of Grisl's new diary entries will start "Kendra did the sweetest thing just now..." It will be worse than reading my friends pet blog.

Now, my other friend's cat has a blog, and that cat is as foul mouthed and satirical as any cat I have ever read.

That said,

Blog entry: (Today)

Kendra made the cutest face just now. I talked about the Ptolemic dynasty and she had this lost look in her eyes that made you just melt. I just wanted to give her a big hug, but my leprosy was acting up. So I just gave her my sweetest smile and tried to explain the Succession Wars and the rise of Cleopatra. She is just so cute!

Last edited by a moderator:
Esbilon said:
@shepsquared Does Karima learn anything new from reading the hieroglyphics?
Yes. The cursory glance that people who can read it got what I said, and anyone who studied them for long enough could draw the same conclusions.

It is written as if all three happened, it is written in (the equivalent of) future tense, it refers to the winged man as the child of a heiroglyph you've never seen before and only turns up once (an eagle headed man with jagged legs) and to the sun disc man as a child of Ra. It says that the risen dead rose because of a cruel and uncaring god without naming them.

Kendra is most familiar with the Greek Lambda.

Spartans used Lambda on their shields as it stood for Lakedaimon, the region Sparta is in.

Other than Alpha, Omega, Pi and Sigma, that's the extent of Kendra's Ancient Greek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back