[Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] [Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] Domain of Leisure

Grisl would probably be completely freaked out at a wolf whistle. You know... Cause.... Her uncle is Fenris. Well know for biting off hands and such.

solyrflair said:
Grisl would probably be completely freaked out at a wolf whistle. You know... Cause.... Her uncle is Fenris. Well know for biting off hands and such.
The fact that Grisl's love interest's last name is Wolfe is now suddenly very amusing.

Are we holding on something particular in the New York thread?

Little bit is getting everyone to the starting point for the next chapter, a little is waiting for everyone (@Lord-Leafar waiting on you in particular atm) and a little is trying to sort out how I'm going to end chapter 2 in Vegas. New posts going up now, chapter 1.3/c should start in the next 2 weeks.

*laughs* Metaphorical child of gods, not telling which gods were cruel, eagle headed egyptian god. The speculation really does make my day

shepsquared said:
Little bit is getting everyone to the starting point for the next chapter, a little is waiting for everyone (@Lord-Leafar waiting on you in particular atm) and a little is trying to sort out how I'm going to end chapter 2 in Vegas. New posts going up now, chapter 1.3/c should start in the next 2 weeks.
Oops sorry guys, I had a bit of a brain fart and I wasn't getting any alerts, but I'll post soon, my apologies.

Sorry for the lack of updates. My aunt's husband died of an overdose so we had to get over there and stay a couple of days. I'll write stuff tonight.

Our condolences for your loss. I think I speak for everyone when I say to take all the time you need to be with your family.

[QUOTE="Lord-Leafar]Oops sorry guys, I had a bit of a brain fart and I wasn't getting any alerts, but I'll post soon, my apologies.

[/QUOTE]
No problem, you were sick anyway.

ThatSmellyGoblin said:
Sorry for the lack of updates. My aunt's husband died of an overdose so we had to get over there and stay a couple of days. I'll write stuff tonight.
Ouch. My condolences, and don't feel pressured to post if you don't want to. We're near a scene end anyway

Pff, barely ever saw the guy and when i did he was on drugs and a violent asshole. The world's a little better of a place without him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back