[Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] [Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] Domain of Leisure

Norse women were large and in charge as the saying goes. And if that worries you, they could also supposedly see the future, so your butt can be distracted from if it needs to be.

It's Jotunblut, not Jotunbutt. Although, if we created an all female pantheon we could make a set of perv-views called Jotunboob.

solyrflair said:
Ooooo.... We can add him to the shipping triangle. Have our own little love trapezoid. We will need to ensure that only two of the sides never intersect. I'm not very partial to having a shipping rhombus it makes Grisl's butt look big.
We had a triangle? News to me.

What would happen if the shipping circle was ever broken? Would it cause a blackhole as the potential relationships crashed into one another, causing a mish mash of what is and could ever be? Does that entail the aforementioned torture? And how come we're only discussing Norse women booty? What's wrong with man booty?

Well, I'm still feeling left out that Raven is the only girl in the New York party and there has been no sexual tension yet. lol

So, any wonderful Christmas presents of some tasty xp for us? I've been very good this year...

Sherwood said:
Well, I'm still feeling left out that Raven is the only girl in the New York party and there has been no sexual tension yet. lol
Fine, Ayato'll take his shirt off. I was planning to drag one of the wolves into the water anyway. As for Christmas XP... yes please. I've been... moderately nice this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought it was her adorable awkwardness that stole all the sexual tension. Being Greek would help, I suppose.

utdfan22 said:
I thought it was her adorable awkwardness that stole all the sexual tension. Being Greek would help, I suppose.
Adorable and Kendra? Don't tell her that. :P

What? She knows that doing it to a Scion woman would be less effective and more likely be retaliated.

Mei said:
What? She knows that doing it to a Scion woman would be less effective and more likely be retaliated.
I'd advise bear mace if retaliation is your concern. It's hard to fight back when you're blind.

Adorable is over-rated. Grisl was just happy with responsive. The awkwardness at trying to be sweet was so much better. It's always the thought that counts. And then the stammering and confusion.

Well, then. Grisl will have some fun there. Those are things that Kendra very much does.

[QUOTE="Kaji-Oni]Kenji follows the rest of the group, standing close to Karima

[/QUOTE]
Let the shipping commence!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back