[Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] [Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] Domain of Leisure

Sorry. Yeah- someone started Shipping the PC's, and I dont even know how it got here from there anymore. The Actual RP is still quite good.

O.o ... I meant my first impression but that's good to hear! ^ ^ Actually wanted to make my real life Scion character into an RP one at some point but this helps since it's the proper setting. And nobody even shares his lineage either. In edition, I have no problem with shipping. :P

solyrflair said:
The question of physical harm is moot. It is the emotional baggage you will end up with that will give nightmares for the rest of Kendra's life.
Of course, the whole flying ice palace could work and they would both be happy together.
I... Well, I guess they could be happy forever in their ice castle.

Or. You could start a conversation with the ST about it. Might get a slightly faster response. And if he has any special instructions he can get those to you more directly.

Ah. Yeah, I've run WoD and been part of Scion irl just never heard the abbreviation. Alright. I swear I'm much more component usually.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooooo.... We can add him to the shipping triangle. Have our own little love trapezoid. We will need to ensure that only two of the sides never intersect. I'm not very partial to having a shipping rhombus it makes Grisl's butt look big.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back