[Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] [Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] Domain of Leisure

I feel left out: there has been no attempts to make Raven blush at all.

Okay, might be slow tomorrow. Work on top of likely having to deal with an on-going family emergency that popped up tonight. Grandma got sick and then hurt herself being sick. Or something. I have no idea what's going on.

Sherwood said:
Thanks everyone. The operation went well, and I'm home recovering. The whole thing was easier than I was worried about, and my pain level is pretty low for the moment. My wife, daughter, and best friend have all been wonderful in taking good care of me in my time of need.
Thank goodness!

With that bit of teasing, I think Kendra now deserves any potential physical harm that Grisl may enact on her.

Oh god I thought this was an OOC for a roleplay. >.> *shuffles away awkwardly* Wait or is it? UGH! >~< Sorry, brand new to site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mei said:
With that bit of teasing, I think Kendra now deserves any potential physical harm that Grisl may enact on her.
The question of physical harm is moot. It is the emotional baggage you will end up with that will give nightmares for the rest of Kendra's life.

Of course, the whole flying ice palace could work and they would both be happy together.

Hm? Oh, this is the OOC of an RP. It's just been dedicated to the Shipping gods with the proper Chaos Sorcery Rituals. That being said- the shipping level here is immense, but it is still the RP's OOC Forum.

PsycoWarlock13 said:
Oh god I thought this was an OOC for a roleplay. >.> *shuffles away awkwardly* Wait or is it? UGH! >~< Sorry, brand new to site.
It is.

The storyteller of this game is @shepsquared, you'll have to wait for him to get on to see if you can play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back