[Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] [Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] Domain of Leisure

A CRAPPY Vigil Brand. I can eventually teleport to Grisl whenever.

Do wedding rings do that? No? I thought so.

[QUOTE="Red Shadow Claws]And so endeth Ayato, who found himself skewered on the horn of a unicorn... :)

[/QUOTE]
It's how he would have wanted to go.

Tijuana... everyone knows that Unicorns only live in Spain, Italy and some remote parts of Southern France. I'm betting $5 on Spain.

Seriously here folks, is the guy who is playing the murder machine of the group going to be the voice of reason here? Seriously?

$5 on a night in Atlantis. Who knows what you can find there...

Foolish13 said:
Seriously here folks, is the guy who is playing the murder machine of the group going to be the voice of reason here? Seriously?
$5 on a night in Atlantis. Who knows what you can find there...
If it makes you feel better, you're not the most violent character in our group. Not the most murderous either, though I'd say both of those are two different people (if I'm reading this right).

Alright, another bet. Anyone else want in on this?

Mei said:
Looks like you guys are having fun with your UNICORNS over there.
They're basically immortal horses with a bull horn for goring... of course we're having fun with them.

Pegasi >> Unicorns. It is known.

Of course, sphinxes are superior to both, but that's hardly a fair competition.

Just you wait till I upgrade my eagle...

Eagle_of_Zeus_by_Coniaric.jpg

Mmm, flying mounts are awesome. But I think flying under her own power suits Karima better. She could possibly rock a flying chariot.

I'll see if our ST will let me do like Iceman, and use Frost to create a path of ice, moving at my Dash speed, and then buy some Dexterity Knacks to move fast... A cool way for a death/justice god to move about...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back