[Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] [Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] Domain of Leisure

Grisl is so confused she doesn't know what she wants. You actually talk to her. You are nice to her. The only people ever to do that are doctors and her mother, the adoptive one. She doesn't have a crush on you, but she can't treat you like she does normal people. Cold, distant... Generally referred to as "icy".

Mei said:
...Where?
solyrflair said:
Hmmm... I am not always the master of obscure references. What was the reference?
Observe.

solyrflair said:
The Collectors, those people looking for unusual items but are mostly unaware of the real aspects. The Users, those born of divine parentage who plan to use the items, for good or evil mattered little. And the Forgers, those rare few who could make items of a nature that the Users could wield to its full extent.
Now just replace Forgers with Fakers.

The significance, unfortunately ( :( ), is uber spoiler territory, so I'd suggest you check out the Visual Novel (or the playthroughs) if you get a chance. There's also a number of scenes that show Demigod-level combat in the eyes of a human among other things, so there's a bit for a Scion player to see and be inspired by.

That was a pretty sweet coincidence though.

My wife and I hosted our families over at our house; a total of 18 people and it went wonderfully. Then my wife and her sister took short naps, then went out to brave late night bingo and the Black Friday deals. A great time was had by all.

My family hosted, too. My Mum and Dad's house, only Uncle John, Aunt Amy, and their Daughter Jade where able to come, but it was a wonderfull thanksgiving day. Much family freindship and joy was had by all.

And Turkey, holy mother of god Turkey

Two jets! Karima has one as well. It's her company's name on it, sure, but we know who calls the shots.

Well, Kendra has a truck. With a mattress in the back so she can sleep there while traveling.

Turkey, stuffing, turkey, cranberry sauce, turkey, cauliflower, turkey, broccoli, turkey, sweet potatoes, turkey, pumpkin pie, turkey, apple pie, turkey, chocolate cream pie, and, of course, turkey.

Thanksgiving was... Okay, I guess. No shipping. Went to wife's uncles house. Men sat downstairs away from the women (afghan tradition) so everyone spoke Dari, except me. Dinner was served, but it was mostly afghan food, except for turkey, which was dry as toast, but I am vegetarian, so I only had to listen to talk about it.

After dinner was much better. Hung out wight the teens. They speak mostly English. Eldest niece turned 20 that day, so things got better. Had a lot more fun in the evening. Then I went to work for Friday, Saturday, and now Sunday.

Yes, we have a jet. It only seats 4, but if Grisl is piloting and gets a copilot, we could fit 6 in there.

If we ever get through this labyrinth, maybe Grisl could be tempted to give Kendra a chance to pilot it for a little while. Having a jet does have its limitations, plus as a scion it may not last long. Still, if Grisl knew about a truck with a built in mattress, she would be intrigued.

Oh man... Kendra would love to pilot the jet.

Also, it's more like one of those pickup trucks with a cover over the top of the back and a mattress + pillows, sheets and blankets stuffed in the back. Nothing too fancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back