[Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] [Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] Domain of Leisure

Well, finals week is approaching fast (next week for me) and it was just Thanksgiving.

I expect that we'll be moving forward soon enough. Real Life has a tendency of sticking its nose into our gaming time. We just need to be patient.

Yeah sorry. Complications at the new job left me wiped out recently. That and I need to wait for most people to respond on the labyrinth thread before I can move on.

Edit;

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any Occult skill or something that might give us a better idea of what is going on in the Labyrinth.

Is there a minimum Occult requirement to roll, or does Karima have a chance to offset her incomplete schooling with good eyes?

Ah. Of course, nevermind me then :) Mmm, unless it's worth rolling Mystery over, but I don't think so, we may need it later.

Not sure two successes will unravel the secrets of the labyrinth, but it should at least give me a few clues as to what is going on with this labyrinth. Should at least help us figure out our escape if an escape is actually required.

Well, she did ask you to be sweet. But really, she has no idea what to think of you. And she isn't so sure that she just wants to be nice back or if fate has bound her to talk to you.

"You can't make me be nice, no matter how sweet you are to me! Oh, would you like a cookie? I just made them. Now, where was I? Oh yeah, i will not be nice because I am the ice queen! Slushy? Caramel ice? Here you go. Damnit! You did it again!"

*Uncle Siegfried Disproves of Mindrape when you use magic. If you're going to mindrape, you SHOULD USE YOUR MIND AND WORDS.*

Uncle-in-law, the Vigil Brand does not actually do stuff to Grisl. It does for me, though. I can tell when she's in danger and get a sense of how she's feeling... Oh my.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back