[Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] [Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] Domain of Leisure

Kendra-Grisl would be first on the list, so we can have a Vegas wedding as soon as we get out of the Labyrinth. Afterwards maybe get Kenji and Karima together as some sort of evil ambitious power couple. Maybe add Libby to the Kendra-Grisl equation for a oh god that would end terribly nice greek love triangle. No idea what to do with Liam though.

I see the next Relic I'm going to have to ask Mater for is a chastity belt that Kendra and Grisl can't unlock...

First thing that popped into my mind was the ending to Robin Hood: Men In Tights.

Hey, if any two people in the Vegas group wind up as a couple, they can quite literally say it was fate that brought them together.

Now that you've said Men in Tights, I can't help but imagine the Vegas group as some kind of musical. It's... amazing.

[QUOTE="Kaji-Oni]Afterwards maybe get Kenji and Karima together as some sort of evil ambitious power couple.

[/QUOTE]
Karima and Kenji would make a lot of sense as a pair of ambitious people with resources to offer each other. Having them actually be in love can only lead to hillarity.

Esbilon said:
@shepsquared I've been thinking, and Psychopomp is probably a better fit for Karima than Darkness. She has no dots in any of her favored purviews, so it wouldn't change anything she coudl have done, just a change of favor. Would you allow this, and if so, would you give me a little more time to be sure about the switch?
@shepsquared I don't think you ever got around to answering this question. I'm very interested in swapping Darkness for Psychopomp.

Still going, just suffering issues with my computer. You can switch your purviews like you asked and I'll be getting more up today

shepsquared said:
Still going, just suffering issues with my computer. You can switch your purviews like you asked and I'll be getting more up today
Woo! It lives! And thanks, I'll go do that.

I feel your pain, man -- my netbook charger burned out on Tuesday and it took me till this afternoon to find a replacement.

Just to let everyone know, I have a knee operation set for tomorrow morning. After a day or two of recovery for the worst of the pain, I should be back to my good old self posting fanatically once more.

Sherwood said:
Just to let everyone know, I have a knee operation set for tomorrow morning. After a day or two of recovery for the worst of the pain, I should be back to my good old self posting fanatically once more.
Best of luck with that. Hope everything goes well.

Awe...man, if I had known that it would require surgery, I would have had my kneecappers use the padded hammers.

Good luck.

Thanks everyone. The operation went well, and I'm home recovering. The whole thing was easier than I was worried about, and my pain level is pretty low for the moment. My wife, daughter, and best friend have all been wonderful in taking good care of me in my time of need.

Now we just need to get some more posts for the New York group!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back