[Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] [Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] Domain of Leisure

*Shrug* All I know is that I love Brynhildyr. And we're /fated/ to be together. So anyone who gets in between us, is fighting fate!

This is what happens when I get bored at work and get ideas that I must do when I get home:

Kendra Wolfe

Scion of Ares

KendraChibi2-2_zps1fb1f327.jpg

Now in Chibi

Too lazy to finish...

If I knew my tropes better, I'd do one for Karima. I'd greatly appreciate anyone else's efforts in that direction instead though :)

I already decided our (Vegas) Five-Man Band.

The Leader: Karima

The Lancer: Kenji

The Big Guy: Kendra

The Smart Guy: Libby

The Dark Chick: Grisl

The Sixth Ranger: Liam

I would had Grisl as Dark Magical Girl, but I guess they all can do that. Or maybe One True Love. ::bats lashes at Kendra::

<Looks longingly at the IC thread, hoping for a post...>

Sherwood said:
<Looks longingly at the IC thread, hoping for a post...>
About that, I'm going to a Con this weekend, so I won't be updating again until Monday night at the latest. So I won't be contributing much to the conversation if the robed guy starts talking.

Somehow I doubt that will be an issue. The OOC Thread is on fire, but the IC threads are crawling. We do still have a ST, right? Is everything ok for the game? If I didn't like the game, I wouldn't care so please don't think I'm being a pain in the butt.

solyrflair said:
I would had Grisl as Dark Magical Girl, but I guess they all can do that. Or maybe One True Love. ::bats lashes at Kendra::
Well The Dark Chick can be a Dark Magical Girl, too. In fact, they almost always are.

...One True Love? Oh my...

You shouldn't have set me off...

Libby Lawrence

Scion of Athena

efb4ae3d5eb66bea26f9cdcb54bb72af-d4mzv3r.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
*shakes his head* You guys are brave, I'm not gonna even bother trying to trope Kyle since the last time I was TvTropes I lost two hours. That place is a trap for anyone with a short attention span. -.-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back