[Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] [Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] Domain of Leisure

25, says so in her profile.

And I did mention she was there for the standard 4 years.

Joined 18, discharged 22.

Huh, Karima, Raven and Grisl are older than Kendra. Not sure about Libby.

Yes, I'm comparing girl ages for whatever reason.

@shepsquared I've been thinking, and Psychopomp is probably a better fit for Karima than Darkness. She has no dots in any of her favored purviews, so it wouldn't change anything she coudl have done, just a change of favor. Would you allow this, and if so, would you give me a little more time to be sure about the switch?

It is! Well, Kendra and Grisl seem to have settled down in a torturous-murdering-family-threat kinda way, so there isn't much to do with them any more. Unless they come to an, ah, "arrangement" with some third party.

Mmm, but who will broach the subject? Kendra might well fear for her life at uttering the least unhappiness, or merely suggesting that things are not perfect? Is she really a timid flower hiding behind the gruff exterior?

Esbilon said:
Mmm, but who will broach the subject? Kendra might well fear for her life at uttering the least unhappiness, or merely suggesting that things are not perfect? Is she really a timid flower hiding behind the gruff exterior?
Timid flower? Hell no.

Completely whipped? Most likely.

Mei said:
Timid flower? Hell no.
Completely whipped? Most likely.
Mmm, whipped you say. I see.

In that case, it would be Grisl's choice to make such an... "arrangement." It does not seem her style, but she could barely refuse her beloved uncle, could she?

Grisl wouldn't make it a formal arrangement. She would just go home and when you followed her into the house, she would lock the doors and that would be that. There wouldn't be much words exchanged stating her love eternal, the click of the door locking would imply just as much.

Yes. Another precious artifact for the collection. It will fit perfectly next to her wax sculture of Mme Tussaud.

You're going to have trouble persuading the Goddess Columbia to re-join her old Band for adventures...

...come to think, you're going to have trouble persuading her to unlock the door of her Sanctum when you knock. :P

What wax sculpture? Oh, her. That's not... Yes, why thank you. Very lifelike. Remarkable resemblance. Could I interest you in a glass of port wine.

Well, at least now mortals have a pair of goddesses to blame whenever there is a disease epidemic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back