[Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] [Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] Domain of Leisure

SephirothSage said:
I'd torture yah first! Most IC thing to do!
No, withholding cookies from the Cookie Monster is the most Loki-ish thing you can possibly do. ;)

[media]

[/media]
DO NOT TRUST HIM, COOKIE MONSTER. HE IS THE GOD OF LIES.

Dont worry! In this modern day and age, we no longer need deal with unlpleaseantness, like a spear tip poking you in the back for the Ceremony! Oh no! Just know that you'll be in my sights the entire time, and if you mispeak a single word...

I'll fake my own death to lull you into a false sense of security, then posing as someone you trust apply charachter quality tests, then kill you horrificaly if you fail them.

Well... There goes any chance to produce Scions of my own. Or something like that.

Eh, the Gods (except Hera) are pretty understanding that way. Thor and Odin don't seem to mind their wives bearing Scions of their own (though Sif seems to view the sheer number of her husband's illegitimate children with some annoyance). Heck, even Hera herself isn't strictly faithful to Zeus anymore...what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander, as my grandmother used to say.

We can have scions of our own. It just takes a few minor changes on my part. I could even carry the child to term if you would like. Just more adaptations.

Now, if you are talking about a human, I can't say I would approve.

solyrflair said:
We can have scions of our own. It just takes a few minor changes on my part. I could even carry the child to term if you would like. Just more adaptations.
Now, if you are talking about a human, I can't say I would approve.
Okay, so no cheating... I don't want to be sniped by your uncle.

Uncle, stop threatening my friends. I haven't ever had any. No fair making them not like me. Otherwise, I am not going to have any friends.

*Salute* Sorryyy.... Just a wee bit overprotective. Then again. *Pulls triger- out pops a flag saying bang, and silly string. The silly string turns into snakes and slithers away*

solyrflair said:
Now I can't get this out of my head...

"Guess what."

"What?"

"I'm pregnant with your child."

"...I'm not even going to ask how you managed that one."

*busy pointing and laughing*

Say, Mei and Karima? Shall we talk Military Rumors and how they relate to our characters?

Don't be too surprised if Grisl enters into that conversation, being raised as a navy brat. She might actually know something about what you are talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back