[Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] [Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] Domain of Leisure

Uni exam and starting a new job. 3 8 hour days because a guy got pneumonia or something was not fun

Posts going up in the next half hour, and I should be back to normal in a week at the lastest

Welcome back Shep, would you believe I'm actually jealous of the fact that you have a job? ;)

Edit:

Forgot to ask, but on Stunting, if I stunt and say I ask for an XP reward, it's 1xp per stunt right?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kaji-Oni]The dice gods hate the Vegas group

[/QUOTE]
Maybe they're too busy eating popcorn and gossiping over who likes who to give you decent rolls.

[QUOTE="Kaji-Oni]The dice gods hate the Vegas group

[/QUOTE]
Remember, in Vegas, the dice always favour the House.

Never fear, guys, the Goddess of all the Shipping has favored Kendra.

And by that I mean DAMN that's a good roll.

Okay, is it bad that I laughed really hard when I read Njord's write up in Ragnarok? It said one of the things his Scions do is shipping.

"Yeah, I'm the God of Freighters...and I'm also in charge of trying to set Dad up with someone, since he struck out the last two times."

He only does heavyweight shipping. Thor and Sif, Frey and another aelf, Loki and some giants pet, Balder and Hel.

So that's why she wouldn't let him go. I think Mei's hopes of seeing obsessive-stalker-Grisl have just been made much more likely to be fulfilled.

Well, she might actually be better for him than his actual wife, considering that Nanna's a bit of a bee-yotch.

Wonder how much Grisl takes after mom.

If Kendra took after her dad, she'd never get married but would have tons of affairs and also be a huge jerk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back