[Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] [Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] Domain of Leisure

[QUOTE="Kaji-Oni]Hopefully exams haven't killed our ST

[/QUOTE]
Speaking of which, has everyone in the New York group rolled Perception and Awareness yet?

[QUOTE="Kaji-Oni]Hopefully exams haven't killed our ST

[/QUOTE]
Quick, who has Unquiet Corpse? > :)

"Young man," said the farmer, "you're sort of a fool.

You'll never catch fish in ShepSquared's pool!

The OOC is too large, and (you might as well know it)

When players have junk, that's the place that they throw it!

You might catch a pun, you might catch a can,

You might catch a flame war lots of shipping -- but listen, young man:

If you sat fifty years with your dice and your wishes,

You'd grow a long beard, long before you'd catch fishes!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent! Though "lots of" hardly sounds poetic. Of course I leave you your artistic licence, but I would have chosen something different.

Since we had numerous greek God's Kids? (And I just got home from a Comedic Play about Greek Mythology. OH HO HO HO.)

I noticed it. But Grisl probably doesn't watch plays, or TV, or movies all to often. She wouldn't know a fourth wall if she ran into one.

Kendra is too preoccupied with trying to figure out what Grisl meant and also by following Grisl to even notice the comment.

Does Kendra not know what Grisl was talking about, or do you have questions about what I posted. If you aren't certain, Grisl has lumps on her back, that Kendra would have felt when she placed her hand on her. It would have felt like a raise ridge, possibly spines on her back.

We need to get some action going in our IC threads. What is the New York group holding on?

*shrugs* I don't know, I think ST is waiting on everyone's Perc+Aware roll.

Everyone who rolled so far:

- Lord-Leafar

- Me

- Sherwood

- utdfan22

- Red Shadow Claws

Edited

Edited v.2.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back