[Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] [Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] Domain of Leisure

*takes notes*

Make sure you note things like the perception knack that lets you avoid ambush when you roll perception+awareness people. It influences how easy a post is for me

I might have to change her Nature: Loner to Nature: Stalker if you keep this up. Put you in a nice little ice prison in our nice little ice castle in the sky.

ice.jpg

Grisl needs to pick up Ariadne's Thread for extra stalkings.

Also Tugging The Heartstrings to increase the resulting Fatebinding.

Grumblegrumblegrumble I guess I can wait for the season to come out on disk so I can pick it up and add it to my collection with Book 1 of LoK.

Now I have corrupted every scene with Eska. As you will now imagine this whole conversation.

...You're gonna try and Fate Bind me at the 6+ level, aren't you?

Not even death will part them.

...Really taking after your mother, huh? I guess I'm Baldur in this case.

Try? There is no 'try'. I will just let you do something with me, and wait pleasantly as you finish. Then I will use Epic Wits to go Between the Ticks (3L) and use my Visage Great and Small (3L) to shift from hideous to Beautiful, and then a shift to be your perfect vision of me with Undeniable Resemblance (5L). That will be 11 dice for a Fatebond pool. Add to that a simple spell like ... lets say Demand a Labour... something irresistible like 'Kiss me'. Auto Fatebinding of L1 from the Spell, added to another fatebind from Demand a Labour, and add another die into the Fatebind pool at 12 dice.

[dice]2701[/dice]

Probably about the lowest result you could expect.

Sounds like one hell of a night, there. Plus, even if you fail to meet the successes... Tugging Heartstrings.

Remember kids, Fatebinding is serious business and should not be attempted by anyone not certified by the Dice Gods themselves or you will end up s-c-r-e-w-e-d!

This public service announcement was brought to you in part by the Wyrd. If it's not normal, then it's Wyrd. Call it on Special Purview 1 to 10 for one scene. Death with the Wyrd will have vanish forever, but in turn you can shape Fate itself as you wish. Call now and get our anti-Titan special, Associated Gods are standing by.

Now back to your regular programming: Scion Love.

Any LP expenditure Fatebonds, but most of them are those that last for a few hours at most. So yeah, good luck with that ^^;

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back