[Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] [Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] Domain of Leisure

But if you're a Greek Scion, it's kind of a given that Sex is one of your purviews. I thought that was their pantheon-specific thing already;).

utdfan22 said:
Then we'll have to do something about people here wearing armour... can't have that kind of thing going on.
And then Athena turned Libby into an olive tree.

Oh jeeze. Here I am feeling guilty about letting exams and my new job get to me and not posting when you guys leave me all this.

Its hilarious, and I have no clue what else to say. You'll need to repeat any questions I didn't answer though. Replies to the story threads will happen over the next hour or so.

Woo! An ST! I approve of this concept!

Also, exams and jobs are important, real life should come first.

[QUOTE="Lord-Leafar]People, what the h...I don't even... wha-....just wow.

[/QUOTE]
Eloquence. Hot.

How do I put this, Lord Leaf.....

We are bad people. And we do bad things. Prepare to have your eyes raped by what you read in this Forum.

To be fair, this thread is pretty tame compared to my previous time in another Exalted forum, if I knew you were all like this I would have made a completely different character haha ;)

...WELP!

*moves on*

Also, you can't be a good lover without knowing what your partner wants before they say it. Epic Dex 2; Epic Stamina 2; Epic Perception 2. Your move.

<.<....Oh right, yeah, back on topic.

Good ST sir, what's our default target number of successes?

Foolish13 said:
...WELP!
*moves on*

Also, you can't be a good lover without knowing what your partner wants before they say it. Epic Dex 2; Epic Stamina 2; Epic Perception 2. Your move.

<.<....Oh right, yeah, back on topic.

Good ST sir, what's our default target number of successes?
No comment

couldn't resist, anyway I look away for two hours and I have already missed more shipping in this thread. Now besides nukes, what does one get a divine couple as a present

Wait... I can get divine presents from weddings? Well, I'll have to look into polygamy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back