[Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] [Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] Domain of Leisure

Arynne said:
For all we know, Kendra and Libby actually are.
Greek incest activate? I know I'm totally going to get hit for that one. Worth it, though.

solyrflair said:
If you need someone to hurt if it makes you feel better I can regenerate. If...
I... Oh my.

Gutter levels? Oh yeah! The level that I have to look through to get a view of life...as a note, please stop blocking my periscope.

Foolish13 said:
Whoever will become the God of Technology / Computers had better speak in 4chan, that's all.
Mmm, Karima is not a bad choice for that... Mmmm... Now to weaponize /b/.

Foolish13 said:
Just thinking of anything Kyle might have heard about Karima and Kendra, even rumors would do since I'd Legend 2-3 Scions would have at least 3 or 4 wild rumors flying around them, especially in the military.
This note got lost in the flurry of romance and depravity, and is actually a good point.

Now, the US armed forces is a pretty big place, but things like this happen. I haven't decided (or looked into at all) where Karima was stationed, but she was a very determined and successful young marine officer, ending as Captain before moving to the private sector.

She was also a young arab(ish) woman at a military academy after Nine-Eleven. I expect that to have been a distinctly unfun time.

In any case, I'm looking forward to the rest of the game. Can't wait for the story to continue.

This thread has quickly become one of my favourite things to read. It just got out of hand so quickly:D.

But it has gone silent with the mental picture of Grisl and Kendra's beautiful ceremony!

Since we already know where they are going to live, that only leaves the honeymoon for wonderment.

Esbilon said:
Where do you send a goddess of death and a goddess of protection on their honeymoon? Syria?
Death Row? I mean the inmates are protected very carefully before they're executed...

utdfan22 said:
Death Row? I mean the inmates are protected very carefully before they're executed...
I don't think that's the kind of protection Kendra likes. She strikes me more as a "protect the innocent in times of war" kind of protector. Mmm, they would probably prefer somewhere, cold, but I'm not sure there are any cold wars these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back