[Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] [Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] Domain of Leisure

Foolish13 said:
...huh, going by the Yankee Pantheon, I'd prolly best fit The Cowboy.
However, an idea if we are gonna honestly go for the pantheon later on, how about a Pantheon that represents everything about the modern age?
I like the Modern Age Pantheon a lot better than the Yankee one, tbh. Not that I have anything against Yanks, I just don't think they cover all the bases.

xD

Oh crap...we'll also need to work out our PSP. I foresee a lot of knife fights in the future, also, Kyle wishes to offer his knife-fighting skills to the highest bidder.

Foolish13 said:
xD
Oh crap...we'll also need to work out our PSP. I foresee a lot of knife fights in the future, also, Kyle wishes to offer his knife-fighting skills to the highest bidder.
How's about a decent meal of cooked fish and the best surfboard you've ever seen? Seriously, they're top quality.

Foolish13 said:
xD
1 million dollars.

I could take on the role of Uncle Sam... assuming that we start Ragnarok with a Zombie Apocalypse.

zombie_uncle_sam_by_xgiroux23-d4pj6lu.jpg

Just kill him and then raise him up as a zombie. We will just use him as a puppet and roll him out for special appearances.

Once I get a few more legend, I could animate the Statue of Liberty to perform an unnatural act. And maybe some heavy petting with Snoopy in the Thanksgiving Day Parades.

Does that disqualify me as a Uncle Sam role?

...I love Grisl. Kendra's totally going to share that flying ice castle with her.

That moment when you suddenly realize just what inspired your character and now the question is, should I share it? Or make a game out of it?

Mei said:
...I love Grisl. Kendra's totally going to share that flying ice castle with her.
It will be such a beautiful ceremony.

Foolish13 said:
That moment when you suddenly realize just what inspired your character and now the question is, should I share it? Or make a game out of it?
Both!

Mei said:
Beautifully frightening.
Priest: You may now kiss the bride.

Grisl: Really?

Kendra: Yeah, couldn't we just high five?

Grisl: At least in public?

Kendra: Yeah, no PDA was rule 1.

Grisl: I thought no zombies in the bedroom was rule 1?

Kendra: That's the other rule 1.

Grisl: There are two rule 1s? Isn't that going to get confusing?

Kendra: Zombies have nothing to do with PDA, what's confusing?

Grisl: Oh, okay. I guess so. I can work with that.

Their private life must be very... Interesting.

Well, Kendra does have Perfect Partner. Not only does that make her a great fighting companion... It makes her other kinds of great companion.

So Greek it hurts.

Mei said:
Their private life must be very... Interesting.
Well, Kendra does have Perfect Partner. Not only does that make her a great fighting companion... It makes her other kinds of great companion.

So Greek it hurts.
Don't worry, I heard that there are some of the Dodekatheon who are into that hurting stuff.

And to think, had it not been for Hermes, we would have been half siblings.

...just realized I will forever confuse the two of you, so I apologise repeatedly in advance. Memo to self, check the character sheets again.

Just thinking of anything Kyle might have heard about Karima and Kendra, even rumors would do since I'd Legend 2-3 Scions would have at least 3 or 4 wild rumors flying around them, especially in the military.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back