[Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] [Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] Domain of Leisure

[QUOTE="Red Shadow Claws]I'd like to see the therapist who tries to convince Zeus to come to therapy... He has Justice, and Vengeance... you try to tell him he's done something wrong...

[/QUOTE]
At least he recognises a difference between the two~shrugs~? To be honest, I can't exactly see any Gods taking well to therapy. Maybe someone like Loki, but he'd only do it to see how much his stories freaked the therapist out. "Now that we've covered the first part of my daddy issues, let's move onto my motherhood issues..."

"Now don't get me wrong, I love my wife dearly, and we still have a fantastic sex life...isn't that right, honey?" *slaps Hera on the butt* "...but I also love the World! The more concubines I have, the more Scions I'll have. The more Scions I have, the more heroes there will be...and all the better for the World! It's all about the greater good, see?" *waggles eyebrows*

And let's not forget Odin's favourite grandchild, Sleipnir. "And how did that make you feel?" "Neigh".

(Un)luckily for these two lady-virgins, they are also the current ones with UST going around because of Greek reasons.

You might be able to grab hold of Grisl. There might be some of her back end still there as she pushes through the mirror.

Yeah, might edit that in.

Wait, back end? ...Not going for the first thing that popped into my mind.

I havent goten alerts for this thread or the vegas one, looks like I missed out on a lot of fun. Kenji is going to Epic Appearance 3, Come Hither, Meet me Backstage and Game Face are really useful knacks for him.

You can't have Epic 3 until you reach Legend 4.

Feel free to touch, Mei. Grisl will have no idea what it means.

I know solyrflair, it doesnt mean I cant add a million and a half things to my wishlist :D Anyway it is good to see that the vegas group is winning the shipping race

We're already touching and following each other into dark rooms. Total intimacy building right there! The Dionysian Mysteries will be revealed in no time!

Practicing for when we get our own Pantheon.

Where we will likely sleep around quite a bit, but have thematic marriages (war and death, sun and moon, etc). Oh crap, I said the M-word.

Mei said:
Practicing for when we get our own Pantheon.
Where we will likely sleep around quite a bit, but have thematic marriages (war and death, sun and moon, etc). Oh crap, I said the M-word.
Ours will be a moden pantheon! One of Enlightenment, Liberty, Promiscuity and Reality TV!

All except for Libby/Columbia, who will live inside the Colossus. ;)

6.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
...Libby gets the best house.

I guess I'll have my winter-y barracks to look forward to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back