[Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] [Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] Domain of Leisure

Mei said:
And then I am reminded that Amazons were apparently descended from Ares. And had two queens that were his daughters.
He gifted them with a MANLY SPIRIT.
Don't let them hear you say the m-word!

[QUOTE="Red Shadow Claws]Guess Alexei will have to take Visages Great and Terrible to be a trophy husband...

[/QUOTE]
If you want to, that would work. But I'm not sure I see any serious Scions wanting a trophy husband/wife. Taking a spouse for political reasons is much more likely, and doesn't require you to take a knack you don't want. It just requires you to be powerful ;)

Esbilon said:
Mmmm, a selection algorithm would be useful in the shipping group, unless we want to spend days at every intersection in a maze.
I won't be doing that.

Esbilon said:
Got a lot of potential trophy husbands in this game ;)
The Amazons will be happy.

And apparently I wasn't getting alerts for the NY thread. Go figure

@shepsquared I'm not sure I understand the situation before the Vegas group, does the mirror cover the entirety of the one path, such that we would have to go through it to continue?

And does the path continue on the other side of the pit, or must we descend into the pit to continue that way? In the latter case, is there a simple way to get down there, or do we have to jump? Relatedly, is it possible to jump safely as far down as you are able to jump vertically?

Esbilon said:
I did? I tried to deliberately avoid at least one m-word. 'Much' and 'more' do not seem so very terrible.
Well, you didn't *say* it, but alluded to it.

Foolish13 said:
Checking something, it's night time in game, right?
Yes, 7:40 at night

Esbilon said:
@shepsquared I'm not sure I understand the situation before the Vegas group, does the mirror cover the entirety of the one path, such that we would have to go through it to continue?
And does the path continue on the other side of the pit, or must we descend into the pit to continue that way? In the latter case, is there a simple way to get down there, or do we have to jump? Relatedly, is it possible to jump safely as far down as you are able to jump vertically?
That's addressed in my next post, but yeah, to continue on you need to go through the mirror or into the pit

shepsquared said:
That's addressed in my next post, but yeah, to continue on you need to go through the mirror or into the pit
Cool, you didn't answer the jumping down question though :)

shepsquared said:
Wait five minutes for the thread
Of course, sorry. I just didn't think mechanics questions would be addressed in the IC thread. Though I may infer that it's a seemingly bottomless pit.

That may not be answered unless someone jumps/falls in. And yeah, its the pit then a wall immediately. No other obvious path.

Heheheheheehe. He's taking the leadership role, not trying to actualy take the role of tracker.. and as for that... he /is/ an Assassin but let me check his sheet. He knows how to Shadow people. He knows how to find people. I have no clue about the wilderness.

Esbilon said:
Ah, yes, I did. But it was rather topical, hard to discuss (trophy) h's and w's without alluding to m's.
Watch it as Kendra is the one that gets m'd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back