[Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] [Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] Domain of Leisure

Well, Grisl has a voice like a cement truck. Plus she doesn't believe in self expression, as evidenced with her one-dot virtue. She doesn't own a television, and the only radio she has is probably tuned to talk radio.

But, if you would let me Gleek out for a moment ...

[media]

[/media]

Let me promptly state that I already have Siegfried's theme-song in his Character sheet. And he probably /can/ sing it, with his Music Skill.

solyrflair said:
Well, Grisl has a voice like a cement truck. Plus she doesn't believe in self expression, as evidenced with her one-dot virtue. She doesn't own a television, and the only radio she has is probably tuned to talk radio.
Ohhhh, Grisl... Why am I not surprised?

Did I see that we were going to have new threads up on Monday? I'm looking forward to continuing the game.

Cool. How did the exam go, and for what subject? Just wondering.

Intro to software engineering and I think it went well. I may fail it due to having a really shitty teacher for the pracs, but it isn't core so I'm past caring. And yeah, I'm something like 10 hours ahead of any Americans (Aussie Aussie Aussie!)

Like I said before, I'm in Las Vegas myself. It has a certain charm, living here in Sin City.

Livin' easy

Lovin' free

Season ticket on a one way ride

Askin' nothin'

Leave me be

Takin' everythin' in my stride

Don't need reason

Don't need rhyme

Ain't nothin' that I'd rather do

Goin' down

Party time

My friends are gonna be there too

I'm on the highway to hell

On the highway to hell

Highway to hell

I'm on the highway to hell

Threads are up

Also, as promised, Kendra just sang you all the first verse of Born To Be Wild. You're welcome. :tongue:

New York City here.

Oh, *slaps head* I forgot.

Grisl might have caught a faint twinge of...something...off of Libby as she was reporting the results of her prophecy. She's holding something back.

Mmmm, a selection algorithm would be useful in the shipping group, unless we want to spend days at every intersection in a maze.

fuck my life for not buying Tsuko-gami with our XP. The first boon would have been really useful for that mirror

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back