[Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] [Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] Domain of Leisure

Mei said:
...Wait, so the boys of our (Vegas) group are the pretty ones?
Raven has Epic Appearance of one, but that will be going up with time.

shepsquared said:
You do not hear the sound of the quarter hitting the bottom of the pit.
Karima was following the quarter with her flashlight, she has Perception 5 and Dex 5+1, how far down can she track it?

Dex matters to keep a thin beam on a small falling object. And probably no more than 500 meters, max.

Accerak inbound! Avoid that Girdle of Opposite Gender- and the Orb of Annihilation in the statues mouth is a real pain!

Aren't all the groups shipping groups..? I think Sherwood's charachter just outright told someone they'd be her first.

SephirothSage said:
Aren't all the groups shipping groups..? I think Sherwood's charachter just outright told someone they'd be her first.
The Vegas group has been more active on the subject, but yes. And in any case, said girdle would be hillarious.

Mei said:
Who would use it first?
There are a lot of really excellent options. Honestly I think Karima is probably the least interesting, but she wouldn't be actively opposed if it had other benficial influences.

SephirothSage said:
Her first autograph, you perv! lol She's hardly a virgin at 28.

I was thinking Fellowship of the Ring, actually, when Pippin throws a stone down the well, and they start hearing drumbeats from below, as though he set something off...?

Drums...drums in the deep...

They are coming...

Sherwood said:
Her first autograph, you perv! lol She's hardly a virgin at 28.
Yeah, things would've been escalating pretty quickly otherwise. Escalating hilariously quickly in fact.

Well, Libby's only a couple of years younger than Grisl, and she's a virgin. ;)

...the virgin daughter of a virgin who was born from her father's head...

...yeah, this family has some issues...

Arynne said:
Well, Libby's only a couple of years younger than Grisl, and she's a virgin. ;)
...the virgin daughter of a virgin who was born from her father's head...

...yeah, this family has some issues...
Yeah and her dad went the completely opposite route just to cover the other spectrum. I'd love to sit in on their family therapy sessions... you know, before someone slept with/killed/horribly crippled the therapist.

I'd like to see the therapist who tries to convince Zeus to come to therapy... He has Justice, and Vengeance... you try to tell him he's done something wrong...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back