[Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] [Legends of the Modern Age (Scion)] Domain of Leisure

Esbilon said:
I'm not sure it's possible to be immune to shipping, it's usually something other people do about you. And Epic Manipulation should be able to break through even those very well polished glasses
To which Libby replies:

Libby_zps3af4ade4.jpg

Fortunately, it is a single target knack, so you would have to spend twice the will power.

And this is probably where we need a ST to move us along the corridor before some Dionysian Epic takes place or he needs to change the name of the hotel from The Labyrinth to The Tunnel Of Love.

It has multitarget upgrades ;)

And there are cases where someone just needs to make the first move in order to get thing started, Over Order is great for that.

Sherwood said:
Should I hold off on posting Raven getting to Central Park until the new thread, or do you want us to get there then you'll unveil the next thread?
Next thread

Mei said:
We haven't been Fate Bound!
If you say so.

Its incredible how much happens in the hotel thread without me doing anything. Assuming you're all heading down the corridor, we're ready to move onto scene 2. Same with the NY group and the cabbie's question.

Edit: does Scion have training times?

Well, I did just spend a Legend on Vigil Brand. I could be Fate Bound already!

Scion has no training time requirements. That said, the ST can insist that a character spend time or somehow justify their improvement.

For example- if I took, say...

I'm interested in taking Brynhildyr as a Guide- if I spend the EXP, would we then sorta have the Scene where we meet hapen between major actual RP Scenes?

(This is an Example)

A question to our Glorious ST (remember folks, always butter up the ST... eh... no, that's not a giant grill behind me...)

Scion doesn't have training time. But am looking forward to increasing my Epic Appearance to 2, if possible. (Behold the terrible new me)

Aiming to... well, the Ring of the Andvari dooms me and Brynhildyr to Tragic Love. I intend to get a Five Point Valkyrie bad-ass Guide out of it.

SephirothSage said:
For example- if I took, say...
I'm interested in taking Brynhildyr as a Guide- if I spend the EXP, would we then sorta have the Scene where we meet hapen between major actual RP Scenes?

(This is an Example)
If you end up a bit apart from the main group in NYC (I figure you'll be splitting up at some point) you can.

[QUOTE="Red Shadow Claws]A question to our Glorious ST (remember folks, always butter up the ST... eh... no, that's not a giant grill behind me...)
Scion doesn't have training time. But am looking forward to increasing my Epic Appearance to 2, if possible. (Behold the terrible new me)

[/QUOTE]
That should be fine, blame it on the hotel

In the thread that awards experience, is that 5XP for each group, or have you not posted for the Vegas group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back